Best player of each class

Darkzain

well we can exclude you of the competion,you lost like a dick everytime we pvped or you wanted to 1vs1 jump me,till you go fed of lossing and bought pots to help you when ever no one there to help you gang me

hahaha, okay lol if i can win lordyasir, i thought blood could too, but i guess hes just not good enough, or another guy who think lvl18 is best  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

we all know melee sucks vs ranged classes ,especially healer . not hard even if use level 7 staff caus u still have armour too

priest vs rogue is not a fair pvp, rouge dont have any chance when priest istn as silly as a piece of bread

Priest cant kite rogue like for example ranger can so easy, i think rogue vs priest is balanced for both.

If rogues that weak see this ss today a friend send me, rogue at arena soloing almost your paladin and a ranger.. If paladin aoe stun and ranger with 3 traps couldnt stop a rogue, who else can?? :lol:

For sure priest no :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Well done yasir :friends:

my pala is very weak,no chance vs full +10 ;D  and shaman healt and stunned and blinded..so..

wasnt a hard arena fight,easy win for them,but yea,should be proud that full +10 can beat a +2-5 armoured pala with level 13/15/18 equipp.wow! :pleasantry:

we all know melee sucks vs ranged classes ,especially healer . not hard even if use level 7 staff caus u still have armour too

have you ever played priest or faced a priest in youe life? just saying though priest arm doesn't stop moving at all and you can follow priest to attack him at once arm ends which is not that long,like 4-6sec,and you can keep the space between you and priest 0 even with arm except if you were one of those fags who keep standing and watching priest run cuz he clicked priest once and arm stopped his click and he reached it, ofc your post says it all,and btw I like to see your shamy killing a lvl14 bd with lvl7staff sometime

have you ever played priest or faced a priest in youe life? just saying though priest arm doesn't stop moving at all and you can follow priest to attack him at once arm ends which is not that long,like 4-6sec,and you can keep the space between you and priest 0 even with arm except if you were one of those fags who keep standing and watching priest run cuz he clicked priest once and arm stopped his click and he reached it, ofc your post says it all,and btw I like to see your shamy killing a lvl14 bd with lvl7staff sometime

abaout my shaman,killed riggersi with level 9 staff yet (demanded arena ,and forgot that my level 13 staff was broken and dont have repair so had to use my old +3 level 9 staff). in 2 vs 2 we ended 1vs1...i won..took me much running but won..

and i play priest in level 6 arena.

well,my oppinion is,that priest have advantages vs rogue. not as much as shaman vs bd,but i dont think that its complete equal..

but not everybody think the same way,its fine :drinks:

so it is fine that you see +7 priest against +9-10 rogue unbalanced for ROGUE,and priest with lvl12 staff against bd with high amped doom balanced? for you its fine,for anyone who realise when he see a totall haypocrit fag,it is not fine.

abaout my shaman,killed riggersi with level 9 staff yet (demanded arena ,and forgot that my level 13 staff was broken and dont have repair so had to use my old +3 level 9 staff). in 2 vs 2 we ended 1vs1...i won..took me much running but won..

and i play priest in level 6 arena.

well,my oppinion is,that priest have advantages vs rogue. not as much as shaman vs bd,but i dont think that its complete equal..

but not everybody think the same way,its fine :drinks:

lol dont judje a class if u only do lvl6 arena, all know rangers/bds rule lv6 arena without even amping.

get ur priest to atleast lvl14 then u can judge

so it is fine that you see +7 priest against +9-10 rogue unbalanced for ROGUE,and priest with lvl12 staff against bd with high amped doom balanced? for you its fine,for anyone who realise when he see a totall haypocrit fag,it is not fine.

first of all,dont come up with this level 12 staff thing cause we NEVER did a 1vs1 ... we had a 2vs2 in arena and you guys won.i killed hassn in 2vs2 yet too but cant beat him in 1vs1. so make 1vs1 to say that you are better,not 2vs2  :facepalm:

and with SAME amp, i think priest vs rogue... priest has advantages.

in general, i think priest vs any melee...that priest have little advantages. ofc then you have to look at the amp too. but in my oppinion, even if the rogue is +9...when priest is +7 and not silly,he can use his advantages to win this duell,thats what i think...

and i often saw priests vs rogue(my rogue for example) and vs bd's and when the priest played smart he won most of the time

first of all,dont come up with this level 12 staff thing cause we NEVER did a 1vs1 ... we had a 2vs2 in arena and you guys won.i killed hassn in 2vs2 yet too but cant beat him in 1vs1. so make 1vs1 to say that you are better,not 2vs2  :facepalm:

in general, i think priest vs any melee...that priest have little advantages. ofc then you have to look at the amp too. but in my oppinion, even if the rogue is +9...when priest is +7 and not silly,he can use his advantages to win this duell,thats what i think...

and i often saw priests vs rogue(my rogue for example) and vs bd's and when the priest played smart he won most of the time

have you ever seen a priest in your life again? see how "pro" larax,Notawolf and coolpriest pvp rogues with same amp in pvpcave and resuilts then tell that again

regards

well,then take my comments as a compliment. when priest isnt silly,he will win a +9 rogue when he is +7. so you are not silly. and some priests fail or use weird sets (when almost every rogue-hit is critical,then its ofc hard to win). congrats that you didnt fail

well,then take my comments as a compliment. when priest isnt silly,he will win a +9 rogue when he is +7. so you are not silly. and some priests fail or use weird sets (when almost every rogue-hit is critical,then its ofc hard to win). congrats that you didnt fail

here is a "compliment" too,when high amp doom bd is lil bit not a totall fag he would of beaten the priest with lvl12 staff,just a "compliment" for smart bds who know how to avoid kiting and beat healer who is HIGHER then them in amp

regards

here is a "compliment" too,when high amp doom bd is lil bit not a totall fag he would of beaten the priest with lvl12 staff,just a "compliment" for smarr bds who know how to avoid kiting and beat healer who is HIGHER then them in amp

regards

i never pvped a level 20 priest with level 12 staff

why do you take personally? I never said names

regards

i cant say anything about priests level 20 with level 12 staffs cause i didnt fight in 1vs1 against any.

btw,wouldnt it be stupid as hell for a level 20 priest to use a level 12 staff? i think i would easy win cause i think this priest must be a newbie or stupid then

i pvped lord im +9 and i won i belive if i was same amp as him he would have won a couple times (we pvped like 5times right lord?)

ur thinking of shamans/warlcoks 8) they can kill with noob amp, kill bds/paladins while they'r naked  :bad:

i cant say anything about priests level 20 with level 12 staffs cause i didnt fight in 1vs1 against any.

btw,wouldnt it be stupid as hell for a level 20 priest to use a level 12 staff? i think i would easy win cause i think this priest must be a newbie or stupid then

nope,if he did 100 arena and won 90 of them where alot of them were against hassn and putery,all with his lvl12 staff,then the only stupid thing is that fags actually fail hard at high amp while he does the shit with lvl12 staff

regards

i pvped lord im +9 and i won i belive if i was same amp as him he would have won a couple times (we pvped like 5times right lord?)

ur thinking of shamans/warlcoks 8) they can kill with noob amp, kill bds/paladins while they'r naked  :bad:

thats exactly what i say..

and lordyasir: we talked about 1vs1? in 2vs2 i killed hassn yet too sooo many times..

but again..i dont think that a pro player level 20 would use level 12 staff..so we dont have to talk about this "imagination"

thats exactly what i say..

and lordyasir: we talked about 1vs1? in 2vs2 i killed hassn yet too sooo many times..

but again..i dont think that a pro player level 20 would use level 12 staff..so we dont have to talk about this "imagination"

exacly,some fags masturbate for beating hassn with high amped doom swords in 2vs2,while afew other don't even come to mention they beaten hassn more then 5times in row with a lvl12 staff

regards