BERENGARS SET

Twi

Question

Hi,

as a Shaman I just bought the "Crown of Berengers Light" and the "Vestment of Berengers Light".

When wearing both, I get the 212 health bonus, but strangely not the 18 health regeneration bonus.

After filling all slots with enchantment items (all lvl 13) I still do not get the Health regeneration bonus.

Any idea why I do not get the regen Bonus? Or do I need to have all available slots on all body parts filled? Currentlx I only have the 4 slots from Armor/Helmet filled with Runes/Crytals

TY,

Twi

I know now. With full right set, u only get 397 def. Coz bonus for all full set,

With wrong set, its means u hv 2 set diffrence, (glove n boot) (helmet n armor),

Bonus not calculate for all, coz its seperate to two set. Then u get 379 x 2

I know now. With full right set, u only get 397 def. Coz bonus for all full set,

With wrong set, its means u hv 2 set diffrence, (glove n boot) (helmet n armor),

Bonus not calculate for all, coz its seperate to two set. Then u get 379 x 2

Why WRONG set? You really don't understand system of  set bonuses in MMO.

Set = always just set

And it's really stupid to think than you must to earn 2*379 defense, when written clearly 2 pieces = extra 379 def, 4 pieces = extra 18 hp regen

Its ur choice kryl,

With same 4 pieces name,

u get 379def n open 2nd bonus 18regen,

Or with set (glove n boot guard),

And (armor n helmet endurence),

U get 379def x 2, but didnt get 18 regen.

Why WRONG set? You really don't understand system of  set bonuses in MMO.

Set = always just set

And it's really stupid to think than you must to earn 2*379 defense, when written clearly 2 pieces = extra 379 def, 4 pieces = extra 18 hp regen

i think youre wrong. Thats stupid. Why i should wear those gloves and boots with the wrong set to be more powerfull? A set means a set .. or there isnt any sence in trying to get all set if the defence set its just worst than the wrong set.. then just dont call them sets..

Defence set means higher def.. doesnt it?

i think youre wrong. Thats stupid. Why i should wear those gloves and boots with the wrong set to be more powerfull? A set means a set .. or there isnt any sence in trying to get all set if the defence set its just worst than the wrong set.. then just dont call them sets..

Defence set means higher def.. doesnt it?

Are you really trying to say that you are smarter then our game designer? Why defense more powerful stat then health regen?

I understand whaat ur sayin mioco. But its kind of pointless to me as well. I think it should have given full set with 2854 def n the 18 extra regen. But i guess thats just me. You will c alot of playes will complain about it because it kinda makes it pointless to hunt for them. Thank you tho u got to the  bottom of my issue and i know i wasnt the most pleasent today. Thanks alot support rocks :drinks:

I understand whaat ur sayin mioco. But its kind of pointless to me as well. I think it should have given full set with 2854 def n the 18 extra regen. But i guess thats just me. You will c alot of playes will complain about it because it kinda makes it pointless to hunt for them. Thank you tho u got to the  bottom of my issue and i know i wasnt the most pleasent today. Thanks alot suoport rocks :drinks:

Mioco i never said im smarter. Maybe i am maybe im not.. i dont notice it.

I just quote wath kry said.. its useless to spend hours and hours or days ... berengars set doesnt give you any high advantage.. its useless to hunt them just for some stats like +2% acc .. because 2% doesnt change anything in battle.. i mean nothing wich could be evident.

To get a good motivation to hunt them the sets should be all sets bounus x4 .. set bonus for every piece not just for all sets.. or its just useless.. :(

Mioco i never said im smarter. Maybe i am maybe im not.. i dont notice it.

I just quote wath kry said.. its useless to spend hours and hours or days ... berengars set doesnt give you any high advantage.. its useless to hunt them just for some stats like +2% acc .. because 2% doesnt change anything in battle.. i mean nothing wich could be evident.

To get a good motivation to hunt them the sets should be all sets bounus x4 .. set bonus for every piece not just for all sets.. or its just useless.. :(

It's just a question of simcraft (if you know what is it).

All bonuses you can see in every item of set.