Is Ladygi obsessed with EYIT

Eyituoyof

What time is it anyways...  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What time is it anyways...

• Ladygi is not obsessed with Eyit, Eyit is just a piece of shit
    • Ladygi is totally obsessed with Eyit
    • EYIT is CHAMP, we love him, plus he's sexy too...
    • Eyit is not CHAMP, he is a totally annoying asshole and he should be banned
    • Not u again Eyit, dude stfu you r on my ignore and i'm gonna crap on your grave

Opened topic... noticed a troll without a bridge... left a quick reply... didnt vote.... moved on to find something of more interest. Опубликованное фото

All of the things I write will come from Inside of my heart , I onces had a relationship on Ws Online I loved him maybe we were both Obsessed with each other and who cares if we were Love is love and It doesn't matter where it comes from This game actually contained someone who had never made me feel like that In a game. So don't judge Ladygi if she is she is maybe just In love I wish u both the best Eyit and Lady

All of the things I write will come from Inside of my heart , I onces had a relationship on Ws Online I loved him maybe we were both Obsessed with each other and who cares if we were Love is love and It doesn't matter where it comes from This game actually contained someone who had never made me feel like that In a game. So don't judge Ladygi if she is she is maybe just In love I wish u both the best Eyit and Lady

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

omfg what the ♥♥♥♥ was that? XD

I'm not that stupid, thanks.