Still blocked ...

Soloooo

Hello to all,  im Soloooo  maybe all know my story . Last week i was removed from Scamer list  because im not scamer . But my account is still blocked ... i sent mail to suport and no reply. I want play again on my account on my ranger :(. Admins please just take a look and see  i'm not a bad guy and you can ask pro players about me  .

Thank you very much !  Soloooo

I dont know nothing about you but do you need to show something for make change opinion to the support team , if they blocked you is for any thing , but  I wish good luck  :good:

Well i maked another topic maybe 2 mounths ago  topic name "im not scammer" where i explained all what happent and a friend maked another topic named "the solo topic"  and nothing resolved  and now i was removed from list of scamers because now all the server know me and know im not scamer ..

I think if your account is blocked there must be a reason, trust in the work of developers *-*

do not need to read the comments of your friends .. I wish you good luck and trust that developers will do what is best for all *-*

I wish the truth to come up but devs dont answear at emails and dont coment at my topics. Its not fair because we pay real money in this game  admins why you dont resolv my problem ?

:facepalm: i paid for mc and didnt get them.. but they took my money..  2mails sent no reply.....    :facepalm:

:facepalm: i paid for mc and didnt get them.. but they took my money..  2mails sent no reply.....    :facepalm:

This topic is not about mcoins lol

This topic is about solooo being 'STILL' banned

NA, SOLOO DID SOMETHING WHICH BREAK RULES. :facepalm: