PVPShaman #1 Noob - Prooved

HeadHunter

Pembasi, I never said I  won with your barb. I mean with necro. Pvpshaman you better improve your accuracy before trying me.

Lol omfggggggggg  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This noob actually has it in his mind he can beat me.

You better improve your penis size before confronting me lololol.  Another :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: trash bd acting hard, cute.

Guest XthekingX

Lol omfggggggggg  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You better improve your penis size before confronting me lololol.  Another :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: trash bd acting hard, cute.

TRololololol  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Betcha, it's thicker than your neck.

Pembasi, I never said I  won with your barb. I mean with necro. Pvpshaman you better improve your accuracy before trying me.

bro pvp with me if u can i never pvp u rajiv before  :nea:

maybe thts my noobs friend  :nea:

play my necro when i hv accident  :nea:

yes,xxamitxx has +9 doom and dosent spend much

You weak wanna be ass always follow my post HARD  :rofl:

I was merkin lvl 20's at lvl 14 before you even started playing. You got peach lent son.  :lol:

Guest XthekingX

Won fair and square, wasn't even hard  :facepalm:

And he didnt make you hp below 2k  :lol:

Im watting for what he gonna to say :rofl:

Lvl 14 was gank, no argument. First match with pvp shaman, he won fair but before match, jaquiline cat was  using fear dealing 113 dmg. . Dunno why, 2nd match, i have a doubt, your hp was 474, i had 1352 hp, how did you manage to get 2145 hp within 1 second. I guess, shaman critical super ultra heal. I will be doing 3 more pvp with you and I will convince myself you are a rich pro player- just like everyone can be if they are rich.

Lvl 14 was gank, no argument. First match with pvp shaman, he won fair but before match, jaquiline cat was  using fear dealing 113 dmg. . Dunno why, 2nd match, i have a doubt, your hp was 474, how did you manage to get 2145 hp within 1 second. I guess, shaman critical super ultra heal. I will be doing 3 more pvp with you and I will convince myself you are a rich pro player- just like everyone can be if they are rich.

I crit healed 3 times before i took the pic.

Rajiv, just a little tip, none of this server bd's cant beat Pvpshaman so... i think u cant either with ur +4 swords  :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX

Lvl 14 was gank, no argument. First match with pvp shaman, he won fair but before match, jaquiline cat was  using fear dealing 113 dmg. . Dunno why, 2nd match, i have a doubt, your hp was 474, how did you manage to get 2145 hp within 1 second. I guess, shaman critical super ultra heal. I will be doing 3 more pvp with you and I will convince myself you are a rich pro player- just like everyone can be if they are rich.

In the first post. You said you can beat him  :facepalm:

Now you saying he just another rich  :facepalm:

Just say that your noob and  finish this  :facepalm:

In the first post. You said you can beat him  :facepalm:

Now you saying he just another rich  :facepalm:

Just say that your noob and  finish this  :facepalm:

LoL  :facepalm:

Told ya, first match he won fair. It's my fault I mishit agg instead of flash and parrry instead of sap. My fault, he won fair. Agree!! Second match, I am not comforted to see miracle change in HP. And slnerghost - muslims used to mind their own buisness, wtf is wrong with u?

Guest XthekingX

Told ya, first match he won fair. It's my fault I mishit agg instead of flash and parrry instead of sap. My fault, he won fair. Agree!! Second match, I am not comforted to see miracle change in HP. And slnerghost - muslims used to mind their own buisness, wtf is wrong with u?

You spelled my name wrong  :rofl:

And you start to call pvp a noob . But you cant beat him  :wacko:

I think you just called yourself the noob who cant beat pvprange  :facepalm:..

You spelled my name wrong  :rofl:

And you start to call pvp a noob . But you cant beat him  :wacko:

I think you just called yourself the noob who cant beat pvprange  :facepalm:..

So? Arent you a kid with amp stick trying to be cool using symbols as chars to attract intension? And do you have nood mind not to understand, to whom I concern.

I agree viewers, "Dude you are wasting your precious time for shit people, stop it" I am doing so onwards.

Guest XthekingX

So? Arent you a kid with amp stick trying to be cool using symbols as chars to attract intension? And do you have nood mind not to understand, to whom I concern.

I agree viewers, "Dude you are wasting your precious time for shit people, stop it" I am doing so onwards.

Im have low amp?

Pvp me kid

Guest XthekingX

Sure, mention ur chars.

Huh? :nea:

Just make an arena party and pm me

Guest XthekingX

To pm you, I must know your chars and I am lvl 18.

Lvl up noob. ANd i thought you lvl 20 or 19  :facepalm:

it seems xmk is a noob...... As far as i know rajiv always play fair matches ....xmk i guess u shud have a 1on1 wid him ;)

Xmk can beat this noob eassily  :facepalm:

biggest noob ever talking abt lvl......dude lvl doesnt matter.... have u ever  heard about gameplay ....go learn it ....and have u seen simple (priest lvl 17 ) he whoops out  lvl 20 necros ,shamans rouges ...so think before u speak ...

biggest noob ever talking abt lvl......dude lvl doesnt matter.... have u ever  heard about gameplay ....go learn it ....and have u seen simple (priest lvl 17 ) he whoops out  lvl 20 necros ,shamans rouges ...so think before u speak ...

Siimple never beat my shaman Pvpshaman.  :unknw:

you are a differnt species pvprange :D:D ....a rich guy *z* exceptional  case ..beating u is like draining out our credit cards ...so im not talking about simple beating u  ;)

Guest XthekingX

you are a differnt species pvprange :D:D ....a rich guy *z* exceptional  case ..beating u is like draining out our credit cards ...so im not talking about simple beating u  ;)

So let me see. Lvl14 rouge can beat you eassily ?!  :lol:

You just cant lvl up

So you saying lvl dosent matter  :lol:

And i said lvl up. So he can pvp me.in arena

( understand full chat before post )  ;)

13xp to lvl 18 i can become lvl 18 buy doing one scatterbrain spider quest ... I cant do anything if u  dont belive it ... I might send a screen shot later ...... And abt u killing me .....dont joke plsss i dont like it  u become lvl 17 and then come to fight me

Guest XthekingX

13xp to lvl 18 i can become lvl 18 buy doing one scatterbrain spider quest ... I cant do anything if u  dont belive it ... I might send a screen shot later ...... And abt u killing me .....dont joke plsss i dont like it  u become lvl 17 and then come to fight me

:nea:

So pvp my weak lvl19 barb . He just made lvl19 :[ ,)

Guest XthekingX

my pleasure ... Ill be at cave after couple hours .i like fighting wid high lvls .. Just mention ur barb name so that i can spot u :)

First. WE meet up nadie ( new pvp area )

Second.i record  :blush:

Third.. Come.alone ;)

Fourth ; you will like my barb

Fifth.ill be there when servers up. If you didnt show up in 30minutes.ill leave cuz  i dont have all day for ya

Guest XthekingX

First. WE meet up nadie ( new pvp area )

Second.i record  :blush:

Third.. Come.alone ;)

Fourth ; you will like my barb

Fifth.ill be there when servers up. If you didnt show up in 30minutes.ill leave cuz  i dont have all day for ya

And 6th name in signture

Guest XthekingX

Fu*king fag*got  :facepalm:

Make me waste my time watting  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

duck pvpshaman, i almost killed you when your hp was around 470 . You used fear and used pots and ur hp was 2100+. And you say he didn't lower my hp below 2k. Admit it you are corrupted nood. Your karma speaks. You cant beat me. And lvl doesnt matter. .  OP Lvl 14 "snowkath" rouge almost beats me even now. Go buy some logic ghost.

i find lvl 14 rouge lauraputri rouge btter then any other mc .. She is really pro and kill s my bd  ..she knows her skills well and know s how to use them at the right time .....and yes u mister barb ....i told u i will be on after couple hours im not wasted i have many other things to do  ...