kind request about future of warspear online,about scamer codezz

XHEROX

please devs and team solve this,

we thankful to you on giving such a good rpg online game,but many players suffered in eu- emerald becoz of this scamer,hacker and bot.his names are codezz=corporal=barakudatr.all names are only single person who is member of other online game.i gave info basing on my knowledge.please reffer this and do action.u can see all complaints about this scamer in the thread general->eu-emerlad.

see and take action soon,many proves there in that thread genreal->eu _emerlad.

also more info about this http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=83409.0

so many players informed and complained about scamer codezz(corporal,barakudatr),but support team not gave answer to them.my frends lost their valuables and juniors lost their accounts.all complained to your support team through game,but still no reponse,he challenged in trade chat,""no one handle me,i rule the game with my knowledge"",also said his target is scaming 3k signs from players.please respond. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• Developer

Hello.

To prevent losing your account just follow simple rule: never give your account data to anyone

We've blocked ~40 accounts scammed by this player.