kind request about future of warspear online,about scamer codezz,barakudatr->see

XHEROX

first i thankful to devs and warspear team for giving such a good online game.but some players going to leave game becoz of scamer codezz=barakudatr=corporal.u can search/see these names often in forum,general,eu.my frends,some junior players lost their accounts and valuables.in elf side,he scaming my frends and so many like this,he trading his +5,+6 ranger,bd items for 60sign+50k gold,after first exchange,he cancel second exchange and want 50signs again.at the end he ignore al,and dont giv his items.u can also check this scamer scamed many players.recently he said in trade chat,"" i have 1980sings and 3milion gold.my target is 3k sings in all my accounts"".take info about this scamer, codezz lev14 ranger,corporal lev 6 bd,barakudatr lev 18 bd.my frends left game becoz of he.i lost my frends,juniors also losts their accounts,also he is hacker,he asking to change id to [email protected].,not these only he plays several tricks.i and so many loved this warspear game,so please take action on him.proves everywhere in forum eu thread. :facepalm: :facepalm:

its useless writing this here u must send a ticket at main site

what r u talking elharness?already so many reported to game site->suggestiön and complaints section through game and site.but no reply,al at complient section sleeping,no action.only forum is the rite place i and we thought.

keep dreaming

Oh btw do i see a elephant with 2 heads?

Atheist  :facepalm:

duck off :facepalm: