Please read this devs!

Skiney

Sorry I'm posting this but I'm sure that if I leave this on suggestions you will never read it, PLEASE DON'T STOP READING HERE, can you please add an option where I can choose between the old SMX and the New ones, I REALLY miss every old sound and right now I swear I would even pay 499 MCoins for an Item that give me back the old clicking sound, I don't like the new one to much, at least add an option where I can choose which click to hear, the classic or the new one? Please I would love you all more that I do now if you so. I don't wanna be installing previous versions just to cure my nostalgia.

I am not talking about the music added in 3.0, im talking about the ambience that we had before 2.10, the classing clicking sound when uing the menu, all those nostalgic stuff  :sorry:

I am not talking about the music added in 3.0, im talking about the ambience that we had before 2.10, the classing clicking sound when uing the menu, all those nostalgic stuff  :sorry:

Oh, that.