swaaz's ranging secrets revealed #1

Jswaaz

bow or crossbow? answer:

if against cloth armor use a bow with speed (longbow or doom bow) speed is the only counter to stuns

if against leather armor use arena weapon and personal preference (usually goes to your highest amp'd weapon) you need resilience against leather armor

if against metal armor use a crossbow, metal armor is all about tanking, you need to do max damage per hit to counter their defense; compared to max speed which is faster yet weaker attacks

these tips ONLY work if both opponents are using same amp

• 2 weeks later...

I use bare hands on people who get DC in arena...  :crazy: :bomb:

Here's a tip from an old-school ranger, remember to take screenshots :crazy: :bomb:

Here's a tip from an old-school ranger, remember to take screenshots :crazy: :bomb:

hhahahahahhahaa ;D

• 4 weeks later...

bow or crossbow? answer:

if against cloth armor use a bow with speed (longbow or doom bow) speed is the only counter to stuns

if against leather armor use arena weapon and personal preference (usually goes to your highest amp'd weapon) you need resilience against leather armor

if against metal armor use a crossbow, metal armor is all about tanking, you need to do max damage per hit to counter their defense; compared to max speed which is faster yet weaker attacks

these tips ONLY work if both opponents are using same amp

Bow max power 545 damage then theres a xbow the max power is 600 and the speed difference is just 0.5 half a second for xbows from my point of view i get a better blessing some people may argue that bow gives better but xbow for me has the higher chances. Ok so if  your up against a tank with 5k defence you need the penetration 545 and 600 only 55 damage difference + on bow there penetration i suggest only use bow if ur penetration is high if not go for xbow and if u do go for xbow you dnt need to enchant rings for pene well you can if you want but then use harmony which provides incredible mana regen that you dnt need to run around arena for mana and besides saves you from being called a noob

Moreover i suggest use xbow for light armours because alot of damage can be dealt due to light armour users like the highest def u can get for a ranger is 3700 - 4000 not sure since i use resilence enchants and def mixed and yes xbows better for light armoured opponents because 600 damage inflicted on a foe and average lvl15-18 players have 2000-3000 hp so just a blessing and some crits = a KO

Anyways im not trying to stealth the host of the topic just debating about whats right and whats wrong

Bow max power 545 damage then theres a xbow the max power is 600 and the speed difference is just 0.5 half a second for xbows from my point of view i get a better blessing some people may argue that bow gives better but xbow for me has the higher chances. Ok so if  your up against a tank with 5k defence you need the penetration 545 and 600 only 55 damage difference + on bow there penetration i suggest only use bow if ur penetration is high if not go for xbow and if u do go for xbow you dnt need to enchant rings for pene well you can if you want but then use harmony which provides incredible mana regen that you dnt need to run around arena for mana and besides saves you from being called a noob

Moreover i suggest use xbow for light armours because alot of damage can be dealt due to light armour users like the highest def u can get for a ranger is 3700 - 4000 not sure since i use resilence enchants and def mixed and yes xbows better for light armoured opponents because 600 damage inflicted on a foe and average lvl15-18 players have 2000-3000 hp so just a blessing and some crits = a KO

Anyways im not trying to stealth the host of the topic just debating about whats right and whats wrong

im willing to compare opinions, but i lost you after about the 3rd sentence. and i said bows WITH speed, meaning not arena bows. I.E. bows that have attack speed attribute. and if i needed to escalate further, i can explain what gear you should be wearing in regards to the weapon selections ive written. quick example for belts is attack speed belt goes with bows and critical belts go with crossbows.

im willing to compare opinions, but i lost you after about the 3rd sentence. and i said bows WITH speed, meaning not arena bows. I.E. bows that have attack speed attribute. and if i needed to escalate further, i can explain what gear you should be wearing in regards to the weapon selections ive written. quick example for belts is attack speed belt goes with bows and critical belts go with crossbows.

My vocabulary is very bad haha :P i guess theres no right or wrong answer