OMG I REALLY HATE THIS

Clarra Aprillia

hiii friend.

im confused now :nea: 

3 ppl scamm my friend 2 days ago

when i tell it in trade chat

they call me scammer bck  :facepalm: . i hate all ducking scammer i will take all screeenshot i hope developers Can band all name if we have a prooofffff

with screenshot or many ppl leave this game because of get scamm  :mega_shok:

Yes scamming is a very real problem in warspear, but as honest players we must do our best not to fall for the scams.. cause in the end, its the players who fuel the scammers by constantly falling for the traps.

Follow the rules and guidelines and one should be fairly safe. Play safe and smart.. good luck.  :)

A Topic everyone should look at in guides section of forum.

LINK: Guide and advice to prevent you from being scammed.

Many more great guides and information has been linked via this topic.

I remember 1 time I fell for a scam.

I suspected it was, but decided to trust him anyways, then he robbed me. As soon as I warned others in trade chat, he started posting that I was the one who scammed him. Its a common defense tactic they use. Pointing the finger back so nobody knows who stole the cookie.

no doubt am a victim my self....my +9 acute falchion was scammed by a friend of mine, who later scammed another friend of ours and scammed many friends of ours but runs abt freely un-noticed....anyway i made a report to dev but seems i had less proof to trigger a ban :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Well, I reccomend to don't trust anyone.

As soon as someone is not a real life friend or someone which you have been in touch for 1-2 or more years then don't believe him.

In internet everyone can act and fake himself but if you pay some atention and especially if you start getting in touch with a player, and by getting in touch I don't mean do some quests together but emails, chats , fb etc.. when it's not just you searching for him but even he searches for you, then and JUST then MAYBE you could trust him.

That's the internet, I have the luck that I started playing long time ago and I know mostly of the old good players, and since all of them spent a lot of time in this game and sometimes even money then nobody of them would risk their reputation or account just for some free items. 

All you have to do is just to pay some atention  :good:

I would suggest if you count signs as 20-25k you sell and buy with gold only ratio to what signs they ask

Example guy wants 10sets for something...

Give him 200-250k

If he says no to gold its probably scammer

Also if youre buying many items just pay what you get each trade

Its true that the moderators should be online in servers such as US-EU more. But I guess they are doing better these days.

Well, I reccomend to don't trust anyone.

As soon as someone is not a real life friend or someone which you have been in touch for 1-2 or more years then don't believe him.

In internet everyone can act and fake himself but if you pay some atention and especially if you start getting in touch with a player, and by getting in touch I don't mean do some quests together but emails, chats , fb etc.. when it's not just you searching for him but even he searches for you, then and JUST then MAYBE you could trust him.

That's the internet, I have the luck that I started playing long time ago and I know mostly of the old good players, and since all of them spent a lot of time in this game and sometimes even money then nobody of them would risk their reputation or account just for some free items. 

All you have to do is just to pay some atention  :good:

indeed u r 100% ryt der is one whom aside fb and warspear, we talk on phone and skype as well....(©_©) ::) ::)