Scavenger Hunt III (Hardcore mode)

lallouss

Hey this is a mini game im doing very easy :clapping:

Story:  Warspear is filled with items which people forgot about them.. ZOMBIES invaded my city i require smart players to find me 3items located at elf/chosen map2 and 1item located at mc/forsaken map2 so i can make an antidote to cure my people :cray: ..  Elfs and Chosen ur journey awaits ill reward u greatly who brings me the 3items first.. ill be waiting u at town 1 gasphal at map2  :good:

How to play: U are required to find these 3items elf and the 1item at mc use ur memory and knowledge to find them, the 3items are :

3 elf/chosen items :  [Decrepit Book] + [Hacked hoof] + [bezoar]

1 mc/forsaken item : [Copper collar]  :wacko:

Im adding to this version of the game a SACRIFICE button which can let u sacrifice ur first 3items to change the 4th items that is located on mc/forsaken. if u use the SACRIFICE button ull be required to find another 3 different items located at elf/chosen (when u exchange me the first 3items ill pm u the next 3items than u dont have to find the 4th at mc/forsaken) IM zeusxelie located at t1 map2 gasphal :shok:

Prize: 3x[sign of Imperishability] u will receive after u give me the /3items + the 4th /or /the second 3items/ if u have used the SACRIFICE button  :crazy:

Time: U got 1hour before the the zombies become uncurable and than all hope will be lost  :'(

post-15696-14177027199695_thumb.jpg

Guest XthekingX

where the duck is bezor  :wacko:

Guest XthekingX

found book  ;D

i kniw where is hacked hoof

Guest XthekingX

i need bezoar and done :D

i need bezoar and done :D

nope its not read the post correctly  :spiteful: u need to find the 4th items at mc or use the sacrifice button ur choice  :crazy:

Guest XthekingX

hahha done all iteams

where i delivery them??  ;D

hahha done all iteams

where i delivery them??  ;D

if u got all 4 items come town 1 if no go and find the 4th :crazy:

thats the 4th item located at mc land  :tease: whos brave enough to go? or whos fast enough to sacrifice  :diablo: ur choice ur call  :tease:

post-15696-14177027200223_thumb.png

Guest XthekingX

nope its not read the post correctly  :spiteful: u need to find the 4th items at mc or use the sacrifice button ur choice  :crazy:

duck damint

but wait. maybe i know where is it :D

.can you make the game morw time?!

♥♥♥♥ damint

but wait. maybe i know where is it :D

.can you make the game morw time?!

time extension np  :crazy: i just put 1hour so people do it faster  :tease: if i see no one participating i cancel it after 1hour  :blush: so u got more time np.. remember first winner is the winner  :good:

Guest XthekingX

remove the ignore  :facepalm:

CONGRATS WINNER OF SCAVENGER HUNT III (HARDCORE MODE) :diablo:  BOUCAH OR HIS OTHER CHARACTER MERHEZER  :tease: HARDLUCK TO ALL WHO JOINED BUT DIDNT WIN  :sorry: GDLUCK AND HAVE FUN.. SPECIAL CONGRATS TO DRUNKNMONK AND XHEROBRINE FOR GETTING CLOSE TO WINNING  :good: COME T1 ILL GIVE U SOMETHING FOR PLAYING :clapping:

post-15696-14177027201924_thumb.png

post-15696-14177027202057_thumb.png

Guest XthekingX

nah keep it  ;D

i play for fun  ::)

;D lol...Why dont U just give them some gold rather than signs... ;D

wht matters to u wht i give? :crazy: cuz im not paying for people to play  :wacko: im giving them prizes :good:

nah keep it  ;D

i play for fun  ::)

for being that nice and modest u get an advantage in the scavenger hunt IV  :yahoo: ill give u 1hint that will help u when posting the game  :spiteful:

Guest XthekingX

for being that nice and modest u get an advantage in the scavenger hunt IV  :yahoo: ill give u 1hint that will help u when posting the game  :spiteful:

ill keep that hit for hardest one  O:-)

but thx  :)

I was searching for 'copper collar' then some players ganked me. :lol: Here it is where it was.

:clapping: yes thats right  :lol: and how i find that item there is.... :crazy: i was going to t1 mc but i couldnt even cross the bridge beside their caravan cuz 10mc blocking it xD so some of them saw me i killed some and ran into cave where i remembered that add  :tease: gj cath  :good: