Clan Anonymous doesn't forget!!

Anonguy

Emlem for clan anonymous:

Meanings = the multiple roots represent our vast clan and our international players who even ifcoming from all over the world stay unite in our clan. The three represents our knowing. As a three is old and has the knowing of everything around it, in the same way we know everything.

The mask represent our anonimat.

The sword represents our strenght wich will be used by our members to defend theirselves and the others from arinar world.

Thanks

https://photos-4.dropbox.com/t/0/AACoVtU3Mqv8OF-T0tUX5OXAul6Xt84TcCaDs2WVTF0MPg/12/18216754/png/800x600/3/1364954400/0/2/lastanon.png/ZmsgZet3jikFlLRhhs3QQ4M8kNWtvNIfynsfYszLewk

ders a similar one in the contest but the point is, its edited no harm done...even dev cannot dispute dat...hope u win something gud luck...anyway r u a member ??

ders a similar one in the contest but the point is, its edited no harm done...even dev cannot dispute dat...hope u win something gud luck...anyway r u a member ??

I've just started this game but I already know many things because Im a friend of someone in this clan. I hope they will accept me when Ill get stonger.

Anyway thanks :)

I've just started this game but I already know many things because Im a friend of someone in this clan. I hope they will accept me when Ill get stonger.

Anyway thanks :)

u dnt have to be de strongest before u join lowest required is lv 14 u can apply if u meet dis criteria