upload videos of warr in server EU-Emeral -. BY Fackuu

facusito

aca dejo los links de las war en el server EU-Emerald subidas por mi 8)

ESPERO QUE LES HAYA GUSTADO ;)

39589_.png

tu hermana es estafadora yo nunca estafe a nadie asi que deja de decir mentiras y me chupa un huevo la lista de mierda ue hagan ustedes yo juego limpio asi que no me vengas  a culpar de mentiras idiota  :diablo:

[glow=red,2,300][/glow][move][glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left] ;D am  here  this  pvp VIDEO  lolol  ;D  i  remember  we  duck  mcs  at  pvp  cave  :tease: [/shadow][/glow][/move][glow=red,2,300][/glow]

[shadow=red,left][/shadow][move][shadow=red,left]

░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ░█▀▀█ ▀▄▒▄▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█

▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█░░▒█

▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▄▀▒▀▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄█

[/shadow][/move][shadow=red,left][/shadow]

tu hermana es estafadora yo nunca estafe a nadie asi que deja de decir mentiras y me chupa un huevo la lista de mierda ue hagan ustedes yo juego limpio asi que no me vengas  a culpar de mentiras idiota  :diablo:

can someone translate?

did he say that some one hacked him or somthing?

if he is proofing that he isn't a scammer would he post it in english ;)

can someone translate?

did he say that some one hacked him or somthing?

if he is proofing that he isn't a scammer would he post it in english ;)

Using google translate i come to this ;) .

So no, no proof.

your sister is scammer I never cheat anyone so stop telling lies and I give a shit list shit do you ue fair play so I do not come to fool blame lies

In the Scammers the list thread he says this.

habia uno que dijo que yo era estafador y quiero dejar claro que yo no soy ningun estafador ¬¬ yo juego limpio ;)

Using google translate is will be this: "There was one that said I was a scammer and I want to make clear that I am not a crook I play clean ¬ ¬"

Using google translate i come to this ;) .

So no, no proof.

In the Scammers the list thread he says this.

Using google translate is will be this: "There was one that said I was a scammer and I want to make clear that I am not a crook I play clean ¬ ¬"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: does my sister play ws? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ok now lets get serius,he says he is no scammer and never scammed right? sorry i can't just judge on him as no scammer cuz he said so,if he want to proof it,make a clean player which we all know he no scammer come and give us his word that duckuu is no scammer :)

and btw when you see nerd rage in other land and have no idea what it means,when you know what it means.......... just LMAO!!!!! ;D :rofl: :lol:

understand I am not a crook, and if someone said I was a crook but I was wrong because they had canceled my account but did not because they never cheat anyone and say that I am a scammer are some envious resentful

and this its me 8)

39664_.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: does my sister play ws? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ok now lets get serius,he says he is no scammer and never scammed right? sorry i can't just judge on him as no scammer cuz he said so,if he want to proof it,make a clean player which we all know he no scammer come and give us his word that ♥♥♥♥uu is no scammer :)

and btw when you see nerd rage in other land and have no idea what it means,when you know what it means.......... just LMAO!!!!! ;D :rofl: :lol:

He can say whatever he wants, but that's no proof :P.

Even a picture isnt proof you're not a scammer. Everybody can pic a random pic from the internet.

He can say whatever he wants, but that's no proof :P.

Even a picture isnt proof you're not a scammer. Everybody can pic a random pic from the internet.

entra am facebook enfermo de mierda :diablo:  que me venis a decir estafador hijo de mil puta si no sabes quien soy no empieces a decir pavadas mi facebook http://facebook.com/facusito

who said he was scammer was me , he and flexipolla his friend told me one time one website and ask me for give my rogue for play one time , after i say no you crazy  they  laugh of me and all people for pay money when they use free blablabla.. also he tried supplant myself many times in game spamming trade chat and in forum with  " crossfitt " name when i was using crossfit at same time , now i have catalonia name e.e  also they two cry alot in forum of unbalanced factions talking in spanish  always , is fun because  facundo send me a message last days asking me for how upload a photo profile , retard guy forgot all the things or maybe he dont know who i am  :crazy: