I was sent on forum for technical support...

Nikola Bakic

Hi, so I woke up this morning and as a usual tradition I log my char in game, but the a problem appeared, says my account is blocked, so i went to gaming site and kept exploring and found a topic on forum that says reasons why it could happen, so i dont know why my account got banned, all 2 of them, and my little brothers account too, all 4 accounts are banned without a reason, i even buy mcoins on my account and i dont know why this happened, i would contact tehncial support but they not working, so how can i get help here on forum, dont know who to contact so i will make topic here... I also tried with PC to login to my account still says the same...

Edited by Nikola Bakic

My sorry to read that, but once again I have to send you to the Support Team and you may message them through this Address:

[email protected]

You are right about one thing: they may not answer due to holidays, but on the other hand, writing them will make sure you'll be one of the first ones who will receive a message from them. Account related things are sorted out through the support team, and there only. They are the ones in charge to do that. This is the best I can do for you, my friend

I bid you a nice day and a happy new year!