My partner helped anyway.

Brdigo

They using strong group and I with my friend, but at least we won thanks to him  ;D 

If he did not take 400 damage we had lost.  :yahoo:

39035_.jpg

Was some close battles.. you had won a few as we had won a few. Looking forward to further matches with you guys  ;)

A lock and necro team works quite well but can be a gamble at times... i would like to see how well a mage and priest do. Full support with a full offensive.

Was some close battles.. you had won a few as we had won a few. Looking forward to further matches with you guys  ;)

A lock and necro team works quite well but can be a gamble at times... i would like to see how well a mage and priest do. Full support with a full offensive.

Ty  ;D  , have to know how to play to win you two.

lock - necro team vs mage - priest team, who will win? :unknw:

Depends on level. I mean you may ask even level 6 arena but I will say for level 18. Even if same amp and same items, Necro+Warlock team would won. Necro should do Nightmare skill level 5 and Warlock level 5 Fear and Dark Circle. Warlock use Fear on Mage, Necro use Nightmare on Priest and they both attack mage. Easy win I think.

Depends on level. I mean you may ask even level 6 arena but I will say for level 18. Even if same amp and same items, Necro+Warlock team would won. Necro should do Nightmare skill level 5 and Warlock level 5 Fear and Dark Circle. Warlock use Fear on Mage, Necro use Nightmare on Priest and they both attack mage. Easy win I think.

Also depends on the player not only in the class.

39295_.jpg