WS Boring as hell now~

OgSneakyMe

I never tried amplifying with real money so I don't the feeling of it.

Though I suggest if you do, amp it slowly.

I used to amp with gold, used a sign each day which I buy from the Market until I got fed up of the failures and decided to stop amping daily with gold and only do when I got nothing else to spend my gold and only spam amps with signs I get from selling items.

And in my opinion, using gold on Costumes, Skins and etc > using gold on Amplification and atm I think I changed my hair colour more times than my amp sessions xD

I would say the same thing to real money

Catalonia,

these features are in development partially, everything new will be announced as soon as it ready to be played.

joder man i was banned for send personal messages with some insults to a friend  :bad: 

was posting this crap that day.... lucky i always copy and paste for keep it in case of desconection

thanks  , i wanna help in these ideas if can  ..... would be better to put new levels with their respective equipment from time to time better than put every month or year  only 2-5 lvls (maybe this is the most possible ) thats for i say  , better if put 2 big updates one for a year  adding 15 lvl on every one I mean put  , 15 on 15 levels in a certain time and give time for players can enjoy his items  ,if for example put only 5 levels in next update  people who worked hard for amplify his new items after short some time they need amplify anothers in whatever time

i want to say players dont need to spend so much money as soon and can enjoy the " new equipement " one year till next year,  new items

I dont know what doing developement team i giving ONLY A OPINION and a possible idea for give more chance to the players who cant amplify in a short place of time , when  finally got his items with a nice amp  wanna play with it and dont throw in the trash , maybe this post is hard to understand for developers , players will be know

joder man i was banned for send personal messages with some insults to a friend  :bad: 

was posting this crap that day.... lucky i always copy and paste for keep it in case of desconection

thanks  , i wanna help in these ideas if can  ..... would be better to put new levels with their respective equipment from time to time better than put every month or year  only 2-5 lvls (maybe this is the most possible ) thats for i say  , better if put 2 big updates one for a year  adding 15 lvl on every one I mean put  , 15 on 15 levels in a certain time and give time for players can enjoy his items  ,if for example put only 5 levels in next update  people who worked hard for amplify his new items after short some time they need amplify anothers in whatever time

i want to say players dont need to spend so much money as soon and can enjoy the " new equipement " one year till next year,  new items

I dont know what doing developement team i giving ONLY A OPINION and a possible idea for give more chance to the players who cant amplify in a short place of time , when  finally got his items with a nice amp  wanna play with it and dont throw in the trash , maybe this post is hard to understand for developers , players will be know

Dam it,i understand perfect about this!!First u running for Bg itms,doing + ,,,then cc items looks good,,,doing+...then was lab items..good,lets amplify that too..Now killing wishper..wow,make it fast +...WOW,arena items lvl 17 :shok: ..good,quick,lets buy again signs,, :facepalm: ..now i bet will be other items..and when u look in your inventory. :shok: NO SPACE!!!So put it in the trash,lets take another items..and onother money spend :fool: !!!

Good point Spanish...

PS: I don't like when u have right,but..sh.t..i have to say yes,you know everything :drinks: .Come back quick ::)

Dam it,i understand perfect about this!!First u running for Bg itms,doing + ,,,then cc items looks good,,,doing+...then was lab items..good,lets amplify that too..Now killing wishper..wow,make it fast +...WOW,arena items lvl 17 :shok: ..good,quick,lets buy again signs,, :facepalm: ..now i bet will be other items..and when u look in your inventory. :shok: NO SPACE!!!So put it in the trash,lets take another items..and onother money spend :fool: !!!

Good point Spanish...

PS: I don't like when u have right,but..sh.t..i have to say yes,you know everything :drinks: .Come back quick ::)

yes, you understand 100% what i mean

PS: I am from spain but im not "spanish" he is a friend , i am crossfit  and yes im on right  :blush: 

yes, you understand 100% what i mean

PS: I am from spain but im not "spanish" he is a friend , i am crossfit  and yes im on right  :blush:

Well,hello Cross.. ::) ..and srry for trhat confusion.. :blush: ..I hope u didn't forgot me :blush:

Well,hello Cross.. ::) ..and srry for trhat confusion.. :blush: ..I hope u didn't forgot me :blush:

of course i didnt forgot you, alot of times in kotar trying kill me or to spanish  reviving non stop  :lol: :good:

of course i didnt forgot you, alot of times in kotar trying kill me or to spanish  reviving non stop  :lol: :good:

I wish to have your mcoins  ;D ...me i can get only with that help 'free mcoins'..dowloading trash app for 4-6 mcoins..so after 2 hours i look i earned 30-40 mcoins..not anof to revive and kill you ;D

in others words

Dam it,i understand perfect about this!!First u running for Bg itms,doing + ,,,then cc items looks good,,,doing+...then was lab items..good,lets amplify that too..Now killing wishper..wow,make it fast +...WOW,arena items lvl 17  ..good,quick,lets buy again signs,,  ..now i bet will be other items..and when u look in your inventory.  NO SPACE!!!So put it in the trash,lets take another items..and onother money spend  !!!

Good point Spanish...

PS: I don't like when u have right,but..sh.t..i have to say yes,you know everything  .Come back quick

by chystall

yes i posting the same again for some developer pokemon or adventure warrior called "roland" check it

I wish to have your mcoins  ...me i can get only with that help 'free mcoins'..dowloading trash app for 4-6 mcoins..so after 2 hours i look i earned 30-40 mcoins..not anof to revive and kill you

well in spain we poors and cant waste much , i  have ducked my accounts was " scammed "  long history .... http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75702.0 imagine when i can return...start all again  ;D  that tapjoy is a bullshit for win nothing