Scammers, nothing new -_-'

Cereal Killer

So today I wanted to start a new character. I started a necromancer named "kisse". Most of you know me as Bloody's wife or in game as Kissekat.

I never encountered anyone trying to scam me-ever. Not until today. Seriously, I think this person has like 4 accounts-at least 3 and keeps following me around asking me for mc coins and to trade stuff. Now, I know this doesn't prove much but, this guys was harassing me. He is the one in blue...Necroheart is his name-and also Kvocovhjfu. There was two more but I don't really remember their names.

He asked me for a trade, I asked for what. I said all I had was quest junk. He said he wanted it so I gave him 4 green bottles of ale and left his party.

Then he asked why and I told him I had other things to do.Also, he didn't really seem to be doing much but wasting my time. I wanted to play darn it!  :dirol: So I left and he said, "F*c k you"-THEN he asked me for an exchange!!! LOL  :facepalm:

33858_.png

So today I wanted to start a new character. I started a necromancer named "kisse". Most of you know me as Bloody's wife or in game as Kissekat.

I never encountered anyone trying to scam me-ever. Not until today. Seriously, I think this person has like 4 accounts-at least 3 and keeps following me around asking me for mc coins and to trade stuff. Now, I know this doesn't prove much but, this guys was harassing me. He is the one in blue...Necroheart is his name-and also Kvocovhjfu. There was two more but I don't really remember their names.

He asked me for a trade, I asked for what. I said all I had was quest junk. He said he wanted it so I gave him 4 green bottles of ale and left his party.

Then he asked why and I told him I had other things to do.Also, he didn't really seem to be doing much but wasting my time. I wanted to play darn it!  :dirol: So I left and he said, "F*c k you"-THEN he asked me for an exchange!!! LOL  :facepalm:

looooooooolllll he stupid

• 2 months later...

YOU SAY IM SCAMMER  :shok: !! WTF  :facepalm:  IM EVER DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE  :unknw:  YOU MAKE BIG MISTAKE  :nea:

Really? Well apparently that particular day I felt like he was trying to scam me and harass me.

I was starting a new character and I kept getting messages from people who wanted me to buy them things and/or buy the MC coins.

If I listed people it was because of the harassing comments that I was getting and I had, had enough!

If I listed these people it was for a reason. I'm not stupid and I will ignore anyone who BEGS for items, money, or MC coins.

All the people I listed, I listed because they were bothering me for stuff they need to use their own money for-and most of those people-the random people who beg-are usually just trying to scam people.

So, don't send me threatening messages and be a huge baby because I wouldn't give in like other people.

I wouldn't gain anything from listing anyone trying to ruin people's "game reputation" for no reason and therefore no point in making things up.

I'm above harassing people, begging people, and scamming people, or randomly naming people on a scammer list for "fun". I have far more important things to do and frankly, it would be a stupid waste of time.

That day, I was fed up and I wasn't going to be harassed anymore and so all the people who were bothering me that day got listed here.

So, there it is black and white. That's the story, that's how it is.

No. Im not try to scam you and anyone! That wasn't me! You are wrong say im scammer! Im never pm you and im never know you! You are wrong about me! You say im try to scam you?!! Fake all your story! Don't post anything about me, if you dont know a true story! You freaking annoy me!

Well I wouldn't waste my time with posting bogus stories about people unless I felt it was true.

You realise that I have better things to do than waste my time and someone else's by lying? And, what would I even gain by that? Nothing.

You have to understand I usually let things go but when I was being harassed by one person pretending to be many or just more than one person I got fed-up. I am not new to this game so I'm not dumb enough to give stuff away or waste my time with people who beg.

Maybe you were trying to be nice to me in-game and I was just so irritated that I just ignored you ( I looked today and yes, you are on my ignore list) and added your name to those who WERE harassing me. Who knows, this was ages ago so I wouldn't waste anymore time worrying about what was, or wasn't.

All I know to be true is that I decided to create a new character, I was harassed, and when I was fed-up I ignored a list of people and finally took a screen shot (as you saw for yourself above). I added names here because I was tired of it.

The point is, I don't know you but I ignored you for a reason that I felt was justified at the time. Like, I said, maybe you were just being nice to me and saying hello but I was so tired of being followed and bothered that I ignored you with no explanation and not giving you time to show me you weren't a scammer. I wouldn't, nor will I, purposefully go out to do others harm by making stuff up.

It just isn't my style and I like to think that I am above lying about something so idiotic.

Again, I wouldn't worry about it, you said you're not a scammer, someone else backed you up. There you go.

I am sorry cereal killer but axsiv is one of the best paying in game. You say price he pay. And he pay well. No problems. I gave him hundreds of things to transfer and dont steal anything, and NEVER saw anyone having a problem with axsiv, except he is hard headed.

So cerealkiller, before u call someone scammer be careful. Axsiv is not scammer, he ask a lot cause he want BUY thats the only reason.

If u want sell something to axsiv he always pay VERY WELL withou trying to scam or havin problems. I own him money twice and twice he gave back so please. Just be careful.

And yes, he is a Beggar :D

What with that? Have some beggar friends. :D

Lot of megaproplayers :pleasantry:  beg me since i log in my account. Actually some of then own me money/items. That does not turn them into scammers. What they do with what u own or what u give to them is what turn them into scammers or not.

Example, i gave Vdz my astral lvl 14 set, he finish using ang give back NOT SCAMMER

if he didnt gave back well i can call him scammer, not before.

Kazutohjr ask me for 70000k without knowing me, i lend him and then he gave back well... NOT SCAMMER

if he never gave back i can call him scammer.

ETC ETC

Be careful cause u can be insulting/

Really? Well apparently that particular day I felt like he was trying to scam me and harass me.

I was starting a new character and I kept getting messages from people who wanted me to buy them things and/or buy the MC coins.

If I listed people it was because of the harassing comments that I was getting and I had, had enough!

If I listed these people it was for a reason. I'm not stupid and I will ignore anyone who BEGS for items, money, or MC coins.

All the people I listed, I listed because they were bothering me for stuff they need to use their own money for-and most of those people-the random people who beg-are usually just trying to scam people.

So, don't send me threatening messages and be a huge baby because I wouldn't give in like other people.

I wouldn't gain anything from listing anyone trying to ruin people's "game reputation" for no reason and therefore no point in making things up.

I'm above harassing people, begging people, and scamming people, or randomly naming people on a scammer list for "fun". I have far more important things to do and frankly, it would be a stupid waste of time.

That day, I was fed up and I wasn't going to be harassed anymore and so all the people who were bothering me that day got listed here.

So, there it is black and white. That's the story, that's how it is.

WTF so you are saying you dont care if someone reputation is ducked up because u had a bad day? At least say im sorry to the person u insulted, girl. Its ridiculous name a thread like this *scammers, nothing new*, put some names, and saying that u re not going to loose time doing this. Then WHY U DO?

Appart you have this http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74195.0 If you want to help post there.

*Rape their horses and runaway riding their wives, this should confuse them!*

You obviously haven't read everything I wrote.

I said, I don't waste my time with faking stories about people. As you can see there is even a screen shot of one of the last people who were harassing me.

I was fed up at that point and anyone who asked me for money, for special items, or to buy them MC coins then I ignored them. I said that "maybe he was trying to be nice and I was mad" I did not say that he was for sure. That was my attempt at giving him the benefit of the doubt but, I really don't believe that.

I don't ignore random people and make up stories. If you are on my ignore list it is because there is a good reason. If you talk to me abusively you get ignored, if you spam the area/trade chat with abusive talk I ignore you, if you follow me around and beg and bother me for things I ignore you, if you ask me to join your party randomly and I decline and you spam me-you got it, you are ignored.

I didn't do anything wrong. I came here to vent and I did. I ignored a lot of people that day. I don't have to apologise for something I didn't do. I'm not sorry he is on my ignore list, or that I was fed-up with being harassed and followed with people begging me for stuff every two seconds. Anyone who asks for stuff, in my opinion, is a scammer.

It is not my responsibility to provide you or anyone else with special items, gold, or mc coins, if you don't want to spend your own money, or go to the second hand dealer and get it yourself. If you don't have money to spend on Mc coins, that is not my responsibility either, you can trade with someone who is advertising they want a trade or that they are selling something. Then you have to save your own gold for it, don't ask me.

There is only very few people who I ever give anything to and the main person is my real life partner. I am not obligated to be a charity.

So, there you have it, I'm ice cold. I won't apologise to someone who is on my ignore list because they are for a good reason. Would you?

I am sorry cereal killer but axsiv is one of the best paying in game. You say price he pay. And he pay well. No problems. I gave him hundreds of things to transfer and dont steal anything, and NEVER saw anyone having a problem with axsiv, except he is hard headed.

So cerealkiller, before u call someone scammer be careful. Axsiv is not scammer, he ask a lot cause he want BUY thats the only reason.

If u want sell something to axsiv he always pay VERY WELL withou trying to scam or havin problems. I own him money twice and twice he gave back so please. Just be careful.

Well at leat you can vouch for him. I don't know. I won't sell or trade to anyone that is how it is for me. I don't want to be in a position where I have gotten myself scammed.

As you can see above I am irritated with this whole thing. But, I think I have explained with the last post that I will ignore anyone who begs me, harasses me,etc.

It is my opinion that most of those people are scammers. I don't know them and I wouldn't just sell something to someone that I have just bought myself!

I agree, if you do trade/sell you have to be careful. My form of being careful is ignoring the masses that beg and using the secondhand dealer to sell items I no longer need or want.

And yes, he is a Beggar :D

What with that? Have some beggar friends. :D

Lot of megaproplayers :pleasantry:  beg me since i log in my account. Actually some of then own me money/items. That does not turn them into scammers. What they do with what u own or what u give to them is what turn them into scammers or not.

Example, i gave Vdz my astral lvl 14 set, he finish using ang give back NOT SCAMMER

if he didnt gave back well i can call him scammer, not before.

Kazutohjr ask me for 70000k without knowing me, i lend him and then he gave back well... NOT SCAMMER

if he never gave back i can call him scammer.

ETC ETC

Be careful cause u can be insulting/

Well you have a lot of trust. I don't trust anyone.

If you do get scammed because you trusted someone to do as they said and they didn't, yes, that is a scam. I won't even give people a chance to scam me, I guess, then I don't give them a chance to prove themselves either.

But, if you do get scammed then it is your fault and you have lost whatever item and money and time you spent on it.

That's not good.

I don't beg for things. I am happy with what I have and if I buy stuff I am happy with that.

In the end, it is still a choice, my choice, to give things away if I want to. I have people on my friends list that I have wanted to give stuff to for the sake of being friendly.

You are so quick to tell me I am wrong but have you seen the many other posts and lists of scammers? And because someone says "I'm not a scammer" you will believe them?

Here is something I left out of all of this that might help you see where I am coming from.

When I started my new character, Axsiv was also just starting out as a low-level. And though I cannot recall if he had asked me more than once I want to ask, how am I supposed to have gold to give away? I shouldn't even have much more or less than him. I will say that if it was MCcoins/gold/spec. items he may have even asked me more than once.

And you did say that there are a lot of beggars. If he is one of the "beggars" then he wouldn't remember asking me once or even more than once. If you are begging asking more than one person, you will have the chance that you have already asked someone and you wouldn't remember it. You know, I was getting a lot of that, people asking me more than once.

I don't even remember anyone who asked me, but I do remember ignoring a list of them and at the end, I took a screen shot. I do remember looking back at the pm chatbox and seeing others who had been after me for stuff as well and I listed them. Maybe he asked me more than once, I don't remember. Maybe if this was brought up the day I posted this, or a few days later we might have worked it out. But if he doesn't even remember in the slightest and I don't do things without a reason, then, there was some sort of reason.

This was a while ago, I even want to say in Jan. or Feb. and I have a real life too so, I don't exactly remember everything. If this had been brought up while it was still fresh maybe we could have worked it out. I don't know.

But listen, cereal, i dont really care about who s trustable or who dont. Who trust more or less. :) U re in ur position to make ur choices, me the same. The thing is not acuse anyone of something that can be wrong. I think u own an apologize to axsiv, idc of the rest of the things.

But hey listen u re free of doing what u want. But is ulgy call someone scammer in front of everyone without giving not just any proves, but at least a decent scamming story. You just put in the same bag scammers, beggars and dummies.

U re free of ignore who you want.

U re free to insult who you want.

U re free, whatever.

Just i think u should apologize with the guy. Maybe im wrong.

But listen, cereal, i dont really care about who s trustable or who dont. Who trust more or less. :) U re in ur position to make ur choices, me the same. The thing is not acuse anyone of something that can be wrong. I think u own an apologize to axsiv, idc of the rest of the things.

But hey listen u re free of doing what u want. But is ulgy call someone scammer in front of everyone without giving not just any proves, but at least a decent scamming story. You just put in the same bag scammers, beggars and dummies.

U re free of ignore who you want.

U re free to insult who you want.

U re free, whatever.

Just i think u should apologize with the guy. Maybe im wrong.

I understand what you are saying. I do.

Trust me if I still have SS of everything I would post it. This is an old subject anyway and so much time has passed that if I hadn't put all these people on ignore I wouldn't even know if they had tried to scam me before.

You're right, it is wrong to accuse someone of something they didn't do, but at the time I felt justified in what I did. I did it because at the time there was something that made sense. So much time has passed now that I don't recall every detail of why and who.

I aready pm'd him. I just think it's up to him now if he wants to work it out.

I understand what you are saying. I do.

Trust me if I still have SS of everything I would post it. This is an old subject anyway and so much time has passed that if I hadn't put all these people on ignore I wouldn't even know if they had tried to scam me before.

You're right, it is wrong to accuse someone of something they didn't do, but at the time I felt justified in what I did. I did it because at the time there was something that made sense. So much time has passed now that I don't recall every detail of why and who.

I aready pm'd him. I just think it's up to him now if he wants to work it out.

Im sure he will forgive you. He is a good guy.

Thank you for understand. I understand you too. Sometimes two or three black sheeps make me threat everyone as a black sheep.

Thank you, really.

How you doin in game now?  :drinks: