Fast to die

Ryuken

Do you ever feel when fighting is fast to die? Just 5-20seconds player who fighting is fast to die, i entirely can't enjoy fighting. I think the problem is on potion, the loading is too long, no chance to use potion twice or one more time. On Tib**ME and Anru**n i can fight until about 3 minutes, so i can feel fun and enjoy fighting. My suggestion is make shorter loading when potion is used, thx

in games you mentioned you get EXP from killing mobs. thats why it takes time to kill it. here (if you haven't noticed yet) you get REP (soon EXP) by doing quests and in some o them you need to collect like 30-40 items. anyway, don't compate different games.

Some players want to be invincible by the looks of this post lol go barb and level up then ya fighting takes ages if you survive the fights  :clapping:

dont compare with different games. its good that this game is unique.let it be like that.

I agree  :lol: thats why I like this game

All MMORG is related, you can't call them different. Lets say! Warspear has quests, items, armour, team, skills, PvP, map, do you think the other MMORGs don't have it all? I think what different is only in system performance. And what do you think if you like the difference but how if its worse? Yes, fast to die is different but do you feel joy? :smile:

All mmorpgs has different quests, items, armour, team, skills, PvP, map because it are different games, if you like pvp in tibia - please play in it, if it give more joy then fast fight where gain win not that who have more heal potions.

All mmorpgs has different quests, items, armour, team, skills, PvP, map because it are different games, if you like pvp in tibia - please play in it, if it give more joy then fast fight where gain win not that who have more heal potions.

:D