Hi, I'm new.

Spock96

I'll have to check when I get home, left without my Ipod today, but I want to say the second one down in the list.

How does this game work, like leveling, how do you chat, join a guild/alliance(whatever they are called here).

Is there a way that I can play this game on my computer? I'm running windows 7.

It looks really cool, but I don't really like being limited to such a tiny screen, that is my Ipod.

The only way to level up is by doing quests. Lv20 is the max cap for levels. Playing on a pc is way more handy but I prefer on a mobile. You have scetion for chat like most other games trade chat, party chat, private chat, etc. use menu>interact option to interact to other players. Make lots friends and enjoy :good: and welcome to the community :give_rose:

Thank you.

When I started it told me I had to change something in my settings, I think a password or something. I don't remember, didn't do it.

The server was shut down for maintenance and it gave me a set of numbers when it took me back to the main menu. What is that for and did I mess anything up, by not changing the thing it told me to change?

Where can I download it onto my computer?

Thank you.

you can download the game from warspear-online.com/en/download. And about the option story you displayed,  I don't understand anything :wacko:

Okay, thank you.

Honestly, I didn't understand half of what it said myself, so no worries.

Okay, I have no idea what I'm doing in this game, just reset both my characters in hopes of finding a guide or something that will help me from scratch. Any help?

Welcome to warspear.

There is no clan system currently installed in the game as of yet but it will be coming soon. However there is clans in game. If your interested in joining one, approach a member or leave a post on clans topics stating your interest.

To install the game for pc, click this link:

http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear.exe

Welcome to warspear.

There is no clan system currently installed in the game as of yet but it will be coming soon. However there is clans in game. If your interested in joining one, approach a member or leave a post on clans topics stating your interest.

To install the game for pc, click this link:

http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear.exe

Thank you, I have just installed it.

Does this forum have a specific place for clan discussion, or do I just make a post anywhere about that?