Hamstring breaks eq

Uxie

After a few pvps with friend's bd I noticed that Hamstring broke my equipment (it went from 100 to 65 after 15 fights).  :facepalm: It happened three times while he died and soon after his Hamstring dmg took me down. In short:

-I killed the bd

-his Hamstring killed me while he was already dead

-my eq durability went down

It needs to be fixed. :facepalm:

It's not just Hamstring, but all DOTs/Bleeds in game.

If you die from DOT/Bleed and you're out of combat + the person who put it on you isn't in the same map as you/is dead then it breaks your equipment, also if you die in the other side of crossing while the person who killed you is the other side rarely happens when you click crossing and your enemy last hits you same time, not sure how much durability it is.

And I just wanna say this,

Condolence to all Elves that broke their armours from Warlock's Exhaust in the other side of crossing, may repair scroll discount be with you on the next reset.

• Developer

It's not just Hamstring, but all DOTs/Bleeds in game.

If you die from DOT/Bleed and you're out of combat + the person who put it on you isn't in the same map as you/is dead then it breaks your equipment, also if you die in the other side of crossing while the person who killed you is the other side rarely happens when you click crossing and your enemy last hits you same time, not sure how much durability it is.

That's pretty much right. It's just different type of damage compare to "instant" damage.

• Developer

So it's not a bug? Dying by dot dmg is supposed to break equipment?

As for now - yes, unfortunately, but it is on our list of fixes. I assume it will be changed soon, so it will be like any other type of attack damage.

As for now - yes, unfortunately, but it is on our list of fixes. I assume it will be changed soon, so it will be like any other type of attack damage.

Okei, good to know, hope you'll fix it soon :)

Thanks for fast response.  :good:

Meanwhile, let's go Exhaust Elves with 100 hp and run to crossing.

Let's enjoy it some more.  :rofl: