Adventure Partner

Kegematsu

Well... i know that this suggestion is already given by other ppl but... :unknw:

Can the Devs really apply the Adventure Partner system (like pets or servant) to WS ?! :) 

If this system really2 applied in WS, then mechanism is should be like this (please read it nicely :)  )

I explain it with question dialogue so u can understand it easily :pleasantry: 

1. How to get the pertner ?! :unknw: buy it ? or find it yourself ? :unknw:

I bet u guys will choose find it yourself ;D ... In this whole Arinar had a lots of monster and imagine if u can have one of those monster to become your partner ? ;D thats gotta be owesome right ?! ;D

Q: Wow ! thats really cool ! :) but what if we caught a million hp monster ?! :unknw: it means we can be invincible to other player :unknw: isnt that unfair ?! :unknw:

Well well... dont worry ;D , so in this Partner system im talkin about is ur Partner cant be damaged...

Q: What ? cant be damaged ? it even unfair ! :unknw:

:facepalm: What i mean with cant be damaged is: your Partner cant be targeted by the enemy :facepalm:

Q: Oooh... i see... so even you hav a partner, your char still the main target of the enemy ;D

Yup ! ;D u smart ! :good:

Q: Then ? what this partner do on your side ?! :unknw:

This partner im talkin about is an sub attacker for your char, so this partner is not your guarding angel that protect u from any attack :wacko: ... it just a SUB ATTACKER ;D

Q: Hmm... i see... But isnt that just useless to catch a high hp monster ?! :unknw: it just wasting energy to catch the high hp monster and it didnt guarding us from any attack :unknw:

OMG :facepalm: isn't that u say earlier that unfair if u catch a strong and high hp enemy before :facepalm:

well anyway... remember im saying SUB ATTACKER before right ? so if u catch a strong monster with high hp it will.......

Q: Ok ok ok ok !! i i get it now ! ;D so even that strong partner cant guard us, at least it can give us a strong sub attack right ?! ;D so more tougher the monster we catch it means the more high sub attack we have right ?! ;D

Thats it ! ;D now u understand the mechanism ;D :good:

2. Then ?! how do we catch this partner ?! :unknw:

Ok... let just say that in the WS had an item called "Cage"

Q: What is the function of that cage ? :unknw:

Well as the name is come, it should be used to catch the monster and put it in there

Q: How did we get the cage ? :unknw:

Buy it with miracle coin at miracle shop (thanks to me Devs :diablo: ! )

Q: Hmmm... i see... so what kind a monster we can catch ? :good:

U can only catch a monster type enemy, u cant catch a humanoid type enemy

Q: Why i cant catch a humanoid type enemy?! :unknw:

Bcz it againts the humanity bro ! :bad: r u a human anyway ?! :facepalm:

well anyway the caged monster can't be just became your partner easily...

Q: Huh ? why ? :facepalm:

Think logical man :facepalm: when u beat someone and that person u beat want to became your partner so easily ? :facepalm:

Q: lol :lol: Make sense :pardon:

3. Well anyway... after u success caged your monster, it will shown the "Wildness Bar" indicator on the cage...

Q: What is the wildness bar ? :unknw:

Wildness bar is the sign that the monster u just caught is still struggling in your cage... In this state u cant let it to became your partner yet... so the wildness bar should be decreased into 0 before u can make your caught up monster became your partner...

Q: How to decrease the wildness bar ?

Just wait for a certain time... it will decreased by itself... more strong the monster means more longer u should wait till the wildness bar is gone...

4. Aaagh i hate waiting :facepalm: can we make it more fast ?! :unknw:

U can make it faster by giving it a food... But not all the monster had same taste of food... If u give them a food they hate, than their wildness bar will increasing ! :shok: ... but if u give them the food they like, than the wildness bar will decreasing ! ;D

Q: Where do we get the food ? :unknw:

Lol ! :lol: u can get em lot on the tavern shop. :lol:

or u can buy "Calming Pills" from miracle shop (thanks to me again Devs :diablo: )... The wildness bar will instantly gone if u feed it with calming pills.

5. Can i catch more than one monster ?! :unknw:

Sure u can !... U can catch as more as u like ! but u cant let them all to become your partner at the same time... U can only hav one active partner, the remain is still in the cage

Q: So what should i do with those remain monsters in the cage ? :unknw:

U can simply drop it, sell it to merchant shop, or u can trade it to other player ;D since the cage parameter is "None" ;D

6. The last thing is... Catching monster didn't hav a 100% success rate... So if u fail, your cage will be destroyed... To get a better success rate, the monster hp must be dropped to the lowest state (but dont let the monster die !), after monster hp dropped to low, quickly catch it with the cage !!...

WELL THAT'S ALL... THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION... SO THERE IS NOTHING SHOULD BE ARGUED ABOUT... THANKS ;D

and please don't use lots of capslock on my thread :facepalm: my eyes getting hurt to seeing those capital words :facepalm: ... thanks again :)

Wow theres alot here. But i like the idea of a vanity pet. Maybe even a vanity pet being aquired through a quest. I dont like the idea of a pet interfering with real stats to my character ESPECIALLY pvp.

Wow theres alot here. But i like the idea of a vanity pet. Maybe even a vanity pet being aquired through a quest. I dont like the idea of a pet interfering with real stats to my character ESPECIALLY pvp.

u right about the pvp... ;D

BTW what do u mean about vanity pet ? :unknw:

sorry but i dont really understand what vanity means ;D

There are many such kinds of these suggestions. Sorry but, this suggestion is good, but not practical because pets are not the main objective of this game. Also, it will be hard to control both pets and character for simple phones that use symbian

There are many such kinds of these suggestions. Sorry but, this suggestion is good, but not practical because pets are not the main objective of this game. Also, it will be hard to control both pets and character for simple phones that use symbian

hmm... not really i guess...

in other mmorpg game i meet, the pet is automatically attacking your foe... thats why i call it SUB ATTACKER, so it only attacking your enemy if u attacking the enemy too

and also in other mmorpg games, pet is stick with u everywhere u go without even controlling it...

so i guess everything is fine even for the simplest devices :unknw:

you never know but I see a reason why they would for extra €€ but it would be a pain in the ass to program. And i really doubt it to happen because it has been succested so many times but good luck.

well... i gotta do this :blush:  this isn't an other mmorpg THIS IS WARSPEAR!

Hello.

All mmorpgs have same features,

*Amplification system, thats not only warspear but almost all mmorpgs have this feature to upgrade items.

*Interact, chat, pvp, all mmorpgs have this features, not only warspear

*Pet system, many mmorpgs have this feature and warspear even ever have already this feature since on beta version, so no doubt in future it would be implemented again, because now its still in developing, and sure in pet system developer will take many benefit because it will be many kind of items available in miracle shop like pet foods, eggs, scroll of pet ressurection, pet reroll skills, etc.. :)

Imagine t4 full of pets :bad: there gonna be so much lag.

You can't consider it like that, even in war 100 vs 100 with stabil connection is fine. And i never got lag when i was playing with pet in some mmoprgs with many people around there, i recommend you to play one of this online game at http://9game.cn you will see almost java online games have pet system that you haven't ever seen before.

You can't consider it like that, even in war 100 vs 100 with stabil connection is fine. And i never got lag when i was playing with pet in some mmoprgs with many people around there, i recommend you to play one of this online game at http://9game.cn you will see almost java online games have pet system that you haven't ever seen before.

java is different from android. Android users can have some issues about their touchscreen ya know? And not all people got super hi-tech tablets or atleast fast devices.

Heres a video during the beta testing, as you can see, warspear DID have pets implemented. So who knows ? They might add pets again. (And give the freezing ability to druids :shok: ?)

Hello.

All mmorpgs have same features,

*Amplification system, thats not only warspear but almost all mmorpgs have this feature to upgrade items.

*Interact, chat, pvp, all mmorpgs have this features, not only warspear

*Pet system, many mmorpgs have this feature and warspear even ever have already this feature since on beta version, so no doubt in future it would be implemented again, because now its still in developing, and sure in pet system developer will take many benefit because it will be many kind of items available in miracle shop like pet foods, eggs, scroll of pet ressurection, pet reroll skills, etc.. :)

:good:

Heres a video during the beta testing, as you can see, warspear DID have pets implemented. So who knows ? They might add pets again. (And give the freezing ability to druids :shok: ?)

:good: ;D

that video shows everything ;D !

thanks pal ;D ! u make my thread became more cool :good: :good: :good:

so ? how could be pet system became impossible ? ;D

Pokemon? I think mr.snorlax would loved it hahaha.

I plan to have a similar suggestion but, you got a nice suggestion here. better than upgrade class, really.

but they are right , its hard to control the pets, and may caused some lagging for symbian phones.

Pokemon? I think mr.snorlax would loved it hahaha.

I plan to have a similar suggestion but, you got a nice suggestion here. better than upgrade class, really.

but they are right , its hard to control the pets, and may caused some lagging for symbian phones.

humph.... u again :facepalm:

but thanks anyway :unknw:

You can't consider it like that, even ino war 100 vs 100 with stabil connection is fine. And i never got lag when i was playing with pet in some mmoprgs with many people around there, i recommend you to play one of this online game at http://9game.cn you will see almost java online games have pet system that you haven't ever seen before.

Added information.

The Island of Lugia

This is the island where you will catch your pets. you can go here via sailing(you know what I mean? just like when you go to nortland you go sail from kamp-gaspel to norland.

This island is similar to norland. it has a teleporting system. and each area in the island of Lugia has different kind of monsters/pets(pokemon lol)

ok so your done in there. when you reach the Lugia Island, you can explore the Island to find the monster you want to catch.

what are this monsters?

Attack type(given by kagematsu)

Healer Type(given by me)

Defense type(given by me)

Attack types- can give sub attacks or added damage to the enemy.And also attack types cant be the target of the enemy.

Defense types- can defend you for a period of time. This pets acts a your shield for a period of time. once that his hp drops to zero(0) your defense type pet will die and it takes a 20 to 30 secs before it respawn and once that the pet respawn it will protect his master again.

Healer Types- can heal you just like the priest heal add some amount of hp to his master. Healer types cant be the target of the enemy. Healer Types heal every 7 seconds. Also healer Types Heal you automatically if your hp was damaged.

Note:

Melee attack of pets = every 1 to 2 seconds

Healing of pets =every 5 to 7 seconds

ok so here are some example of  pets.

Attack Types

Wolf

Puma

Snake

Healer Types

Pixie Fairy

Cupid/Angel

Goblin

Unicorn(a horse with a single horn)

Defense Types

Tortoise

Bear

Armadillo(a small animal with thick scales around its body google it if you want)

After you successfully make the pet your partner.(Wildness bar drops to zero(0) a new bar will appear and its his experience points bar.

Maximum of level 5 for pets and also after reaching level 5 they will gain special skills which are activated every 10 seconds automatically.

When you click the Pet, it will show its stats and there you can see a experience bar of the pet. yes you can level up this pet for max of 5 levels.

Also you can give him some pet accessories like pet -costume,pet jewelry.

how to obtain exp for your pet?

When you do daily quest. the half(1/2) total exp you get will be given to your pet(yes he will take some of your experience)

And also in Lugia Island there are some special daily quest for your pet, so it can have experience.

Special skills

Attack Types

Wolf-Overaggressive Bite = Double its normal damage.

Puma-Speed Claws= Adds Bleeding status to enemy.

Snake-Venomous Bite= Adds poison status to enemy.

Healer Types

Pixie Fairy-Stun Spore= Adds Stun status to the enemy.

Cupid/Angel- Light of Purity= Doubles the normal healing of pet. Also it adds 25 points astral if the owner of this pet is a healer from chosen and firstborn side. example Priest,Druid,Paladin.

Goblin-Goblin's Remedy= Doubles the normal healing of pet. Also it adds 25 points astral if the owner of this pet is a healer from Forsaken and mountain clan side. example Necromancer and Shaman.

Unicorn(a horse with a single horn)-Horn of Light= Removes any negative status to his owner.example of this negative status are poison,bleeding,stun.

Defense Types

Tortoise-Defense Shell=Reduced the damage effect from any attacks

Bear-Bear Claws=  This time the bear can attack also for every 10 seconds so after reaching level 5 he can also attack enemy while protecting his master.

Armadillo(a small animal with thick scales around its body google it if you want)-Spiky Scales= Adds bleeding status to the enemy or enemies that will attack his master(ofc the as a Defense type pet Armadillo will protect his master and when the enemy touch the Armadillo it will make these enemies bleed for some period of time.

How to equip them?

Maybe put a slot in the opposite side of costume slot. There we can equip our pets.

notes:

As you can see those skills or the way the pets help his master is automatically, in this way the master will not be able to control the pet--this feature will help the players move freely because the pets can use his skill on his own automatically to help his master.

Pets are not allowed in town. This thing must be added to prevent lagging or server lost in town areas.

Pets are only able to show/appear when his Master is under attack or his hp is damaged.

Attack pets and Defense type pets will appear if his master is under attack.

While on other hand if you got a Healer type Pets and your hp is damaged the Healer pet will appear to heal his master.( This feature will help to prevent lagging or system lost since the pets will only appear in screen if you are under attack. It will add more space to the game if we let the pet run and follow you , just like pikachu in the game pokemon. And also some issues tells that it can be a liability to us if we can let the pets to follow us just like pikachu. because if that happens. the enemies will noticed us easily Epic fail for pet system if that happens, we can be a easy target because we cant hide fast because of the pets following us all the time.

Items that will helps us to catch pets easily this items can be bought to Tavern(guys please make Tavern more useful:

Magical Net- Immobilized the monster pets to be tamed also it adds 20 percent chance to tame the pet. when I say tame it means catch.

Sleeping powder- Makes the Pet Sleep(exclusive only for pets)

on the other hand this are items which can also Helps us to tame the monster/pets easier but this items are only payable by Miracle Coins( hello Devs please make them cheaper)

Mage's Secret Pendant.

Item cost:19 miracle coin each

Description: This is a mage skill that able to lock you and the monster Inside of the Illusory Cage.

Illusory Cage is  the upgrade skill of mage skill Illusory Chains. The Spell was Engraved to the Mage's Secret Pendant , however I can see this skill as a good trick to help us catch our pets without disturbance from other players, especially other factions.

Imagine if you try to catch some monster but you some idiot elf/mc will disturb you, its either he kill you or the pet/monster your are trying to catch.

By the help of Mage,s Secret Pendant you can catch the pet/monster without being disturb by other players.

Inside the Illusory cage no one can interfere you while trying to catch the pet.

Necromancer's Secret Diary

Item Cost: 19 Miracle coins

Description: The Diary contains the secret Spell of Ancient Sage Necromancer named Kamigatsuro this skill is known to be a forbidden skill. It is said that the Spell can Absorbed the soul both of the enemy and the user of the spell. The body of the enemy which is the target of this forbidden spell will become lifeless. The enemy will sleep for eternity.( in other words comatose ,google it if you want)

But in return the Necromancer will sacrifice his own soul to activate the power of skill.

note: once you use this item to the pet, your pet will fall asleep and you can catch it with 90 percent success rate however you can't wake him up unless you will use this skill another skill for him to wake up.

Star of Harad Scroll

Item Cost 19 miracle coin

Description: This is a Sage Skill formulated by Calix the Sage Art Mage. He give this Scroll to his wife Algoda which is a Priestess she use this skill once to revive the soul of her husband, Calix .When Kamigatsuro and Calix fought thousand of years ago.

The skill is said to be the the counter Spell of the forbidden Spell that Kamigatsuro casted to Calix.

The scroll contains the spell which can revive the soul of the victim of Kamigatsuro's Spell.

However This skill has a great sacrifice to activate its power, after Algoda used the skill she died, because her soul is the sacrifice in order to gain the soul of her husband.

So once you used the the item Secret Diary, you will not be able to awake your pet unless you will use this Star of Harad Scroll.

To add some twist  there are some legendary monsters that you can catch if you are lucky.

Their encounter rate is very rare. Just like how rare we can find a Shaman Amanita in the random areas in swamps

Well they are stronger than the normal monsters normal monster pets can have 1k to 4k hp, so maybe the legendary monster/pets can have 10k to 15k  hp and ofc they are harder to catch than the normal ones. Also they have better skills and powers than the normal monster/pets.

Skills are going to achieved depends on their levels----btw the hp of the monster pets still depends on devs, but please ont make it impossible to be caught.

Here are time duration on when the skills will be activated automatically.

Level 1= 5 secs

Level 2= 7 secs

Level 3= 10 secs

Level 4= 12 secs

Level 5= 15 secs

Skill mechanics: Automatically the lowest level skill must be activated before the other higher level skill to be activated when the master is under attack. Example if you got a Suzaku as pet then the first skill that will be activate is the level 2 which is  Blazing Feather, it takes 10 secs before this skill is activated, after 15 secs the next skill that will be activated is Inferno Wings.

Name: Suzaku (The Vermillion Bird, representing Summer and Fire) to the South

Attack/Defense Type Pet

Description: a large red Phoenix with pyro attacks.

Skills:

Level 1 to 2= Pyro Shield Wings= Reduce damage from magical attacks.

Level 3- Blazing Feather= Doubles the amount of normal damage.

Level 4- none

level 5-Inferno Wings= Gives Burn status to all enemies surrounded the Zusaku.

Name: Genbu (The Black Turtle with snake tail, representing Winter and Water) to the North

Defense/Heal Type Pet

Description: a large Black Turtle with snake tail also  has great shield against any attacks and healing powers.

Skills:

Level 1 to 2=  Defensive Shell= Reduced damage from physical attacks

Level 3- none

Level 4- Magical Defense Shell=Reduced damage from magical attacks

level 5- Spring of Rebirth= Heals his master with some amount of hp.

Name: Byakko (The White Tiger, representing Autumn and Metal) to the West

Attack/Defense Type Pet

Description: a large White Tiger with Metallic Claws.

Skills:

Level 1 to 2= none

Level 3- Iron defense shield=Reduce Physical Damage

Level 4-  Iron claws= Double the normal damage.

level 5- Iron tail=deals double damage and add bleed status.

Name: Seiryū (The Azure Dragon, representing Spring and Wood) to the East

Healing/Attack Type Pet

Description: a large Blue Dragon with Healing powers and some Wood powers

Skills:

Level 1 to 2= poison leaves=adds poison status to enemy that will attack his master

Level 3- none

Level 4-  Dragon's blood=Heals his master with some amount of hp(priest heal)

level 5- mind calm=Removes any negative status to his master

note:All of the legendary monster/pets are able to be attack by enemies. it takes 40 to 50 secs before it repawn again to help his master.

P.S.

read carefully. The normal Monster/pets are different from legendary  Pets.

So naturally their skills mechanics are different , the normal ones can use their skills only after achieving level 5. while on the other hand the legendary Monster/Pets can use their skills when they reach a level which they can use this skill. 

example at level 1 to 2 the Pyro Wing Shield is already to use even if the Suzaku is only level 1 .

Image of Suzaku click here : http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?imgurl=http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs44/i/2009/083/0/f/Suzaku_by_Vyrilien.jpg&imgrefurl=http://vyrilien.deviantart.com/art/Suzaku-95752745&h=727&w=900&sz=107&tbnid=t67FHhT9Pz5YcM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=115&zoom=1&usg=__fVxZdkxxXFal31Ekg-11ATyREVg=&docid=PFNH_dMrt_sefM&sa=X&ei=4qaxUejAK6qziQez4oGwAg&ved=0CC0Q9QEwAQ&dur=1952

Image of Genbu click here : http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?imgurl=http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs26/i/2008/037/a/9/Genbu_by_Vyrilien.jpg&imgrefurl=http://vyrilien.deviantart.com/art/Genbu-76168404&h=919&w=1280&sz=162&tbnid=dBx6bsmfqt9sMM:&tbnh=84&tbnw=117&zoom=1&usg=__z__Rht2BIGg-8itmEkpJd3aPKqY=&docid=u3zrMH_WQjJsqM&sa=X&ei=Q6exUZiBEIujiAf544DABA&ved=0CCoQ9QEwAA&dur=1367

Image of Byakko  click here : http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?imgurl=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080808014544/megamitensei/images/4/40/ByakkoSMT2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Byakko&h=2020&w=1836&sz=603&tbnid=-IMSGsYmY2RO2M:&tbnh=91&tbnw=83&zoom=1&usg=__OReSrGWaIVWRein4jZ8jD_PSNm8=&docid=UaeAWOnqYypaPM&sa=X&ei=XqixUceIFvC5iAf0n4CoAw&ved=0CCoQ9QEwAA&dur=2698

Image of Seiryu click here : http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?imgurl=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080808003357/megamitensei/images/3/38/SeiRyuSMT2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Seiryu&h=2160&w=2084&sz=875&tbnid=f2z5R_2JJeVfRM:&tbnh=95&tbnw=92&zoom=1&usg=__4hxWxLUF7JCHLXTSe7sn-YeocAg=&docid=P9REblPwwBvpUM&sa=X&ei=7KixUaOLMsKeiQev44DQCg&ved=0CCoQ9QEwAA&dur=238

btw, snorlax= a big sleepy bear in pokemon game, mod snorlax might noticed this if you add this thing to the title:

( Adventure Partner [ pokemon inspired pet system] catch your own pet)

and to be honest the way you introduced the pet system is similar to pokemon game so why not use it to grab their attention? many players also are familiar with pokemon games so theses players will notice your suggestion.

you know what I mean? the catch pets thing is actually the basis of pokemon.

Pokemon= monsters

Cage=Pokeball- the thing you need to catch the pokemon/Pet/Monster.

try to look the added info, I put some info there on how to catch the monsters easily without disturbance from other players specially from other factions.

btw, snorlax= a big sleepy bear in pokemon game, mod snorlax might noticed this if you add this thing to the title:

( Adventure Partner [ pokemon inspired pet system] catch your own pet)

and to be honest the way you introduced the pet system is similar to pokemon game so why not use it to grab their attention? many players also are familiar with pokemon games so theses players will notice your suggestion.

you know what I mean? the catch pets thing is actually the basis of pokemon.

Pokemon= monsters

Cage=Pokeball- the thing you need to catch the pokemon/Pet/Monster.

try to look the added info, I put some info there on how to catch the monsters easily without disturbance from other players specially from other factions.

pokemon ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

i just realize it since u told me :lol:

pokemon: monster

cage: pokeball ? :lol:

hahaha ! :lol: dont make this game became your Pokemon obsession pal :lol: why dont u just change game name became WarMONSTER instead Warspear ? :lol:

lots of that skill feature, monster leveling up and different monster types EVEN make this game became more lag :unknw: u should think about it :lol:

anyway about the island Lugia... i guess that island is not necessary... what i mean with catching monster is u can catch ANY monster u meet in this game, from the noobiest monster like Rat in forsaken and even the toughest monster like Hydra... so if u catch small u get small but if u catch big u got big... it simple :)

BTW if u create an island just for catching monster, it just give a limitation for exploring a monster in this game :)

nice idea pal ! but....... yeah... u know... :unknw:

BTW those item sounds good.. ;D

pokemon ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

i just realize it since u told me :lol:

pokemon: monster

cage: pokeball ? :lol:

hahaha ! :lol: dont make this game became your Pokemon obsession pal :lol: why dont u just change game name became WarMONSTER instead Warspear ? :lol:

lots of that skill feature, monster leveling up and different monster types EVEN make this game became more lag :unknw: u should think about it :lol:

anyway about the island Lugia... i guess that island is not necessary... what i mean with catching monster is u can catch ANY monster u meet in this game, from the noobiest monster like Rat in forsaken and even the toughest monster like Hydra... so if u catch small u get small but if u catch big u got big... it simple :)

BTW if u create an island just for catching monster, it just give a limitation for exploring a monster in this game :)

nice idea pal ! but....... yeah... u know... :unknw:

BTW those item sounds good.. ;D

hahaha ! :lol:  dont make this game became your Pokemon obsession pal :lol:  why dont u just change game name became WarMONSTER instead Warspear ? :lol: ----why not lol. this game only focuses on collecting gears,hunting,doing quest everyday, so why not add the feature of leveling your own pet like pokemon?

lots of that skill feature, monster leveling up and different monster types EVEN make this game became more lag :unknw:  u should think about it :lol: ----- no they wont make the game lag,  why? because the size of the w.s. game is only 28 mb, as i know the Symbian phones, which are have lowest quality in all gadgets that w.s. game is available can install games up to 50 mb, adding those skills may only add 1 mb or 2 mb. so in case of tablets, pcs,laptops,and iphones it would really not going to affect them afterall.

anyway about the island Lugia... i guess that island is not necessary... what i mean with catching monster is u can catch ANY monster u meet in this game, from the noobiest monster like Rat in forsaken and even the toughest monster like Hydra... so if u catch small u get small but if u catch big u got big... it simple :) ----- first of all rats are not aggressive type monsters so they wont help at all lol.

Lugia Island is necessary, the game will be affected if they make all the mobs in game pets. also it can add confusion to players. i mean what if they saw your pet with the same kind of monsters? they will attack your pet because they think its also an enemy mob.

Look you want strong pets like hydra right?

I put there the 4 legendary monsters that is rare to find in the Lugia island but if you can encounter with them try to catch them, it adds more excitement for players to catch rare pets ;D

BTW if u create an island just for catching monster, it just give a limitation for exploring a monster in this game :)  ---the Lugia island is same as nortland swamps it has teleporters so its not easy to find the monsters that you want to catch. Also new island for special quest to level up your pet. we are not limiting the area of exploration. I am only putting new area designed for pet hunting.

its like this.

Islenort= lab hunting and gear hunting.

Nortland swamps= try your luck and patience to get doom weapons and level 18 items via quest reward.

Lugia Island= island specialized for pet hunting.

see, its island has its own function in the game, this is necessary its called organizing of datas, that is one of the thing programmers always do, organizing their datas or codes.

nice idea pal ! but....... yeah... u know...---nice idea also on about how to catch them and how to implement it in game. that's why im putting the supporting details for it.

nice ideas

cage thing

the wildness bars with calming pills

way of catching them(make pets weaker before catch)

not 100 percent successful to catch pet(to make game more exciting)

BTW those item sounds good.. ;D --- yeah I think those items will complement in your idea of pet system. lets just hope they will add this next updates