Guild leader replacement

Deltaman

I have  posted the same topic in guild section but i decided to post it here too.

A sad thing happened to me and my guild. A few weeks ago our guild leader stopped logging in (Definition). And my guild is approaching lvl2. Without a guild leader we can't set daily  gold withdrawal limit, kick the inactive heirs and so on. There may also be things in the future that requires a guild leader. So my suggestion to prevent this is the following:

When the guild leader haven't logged in for about 1-3 weeks, the guild member with highest rank will become a replacement leader. But if there are as example 4 heirs, one of them will be randomly chosen as replacement leader. The replacement leader can do everything the real leader can do. If the guild leader logg in again the replacement leader will become his old rank. :cray:

If any gm/dev/admin see this, please reply and tell me if you can make this happen or not

" data-cid="608496" data-time="1377555783">

Idk if its good ideaОпубликованное фото

it is a good idea cuz leader have to take responsibility. being a leader is tough, lazy leader donot fit to become one.

I have  posted the same topic in guild section but i decided to post it here too.

A sad thing happened to me and my guild. A few weeks ago our guild leader stopped logging in (Definition). And my guild is approaching lvl2. Without a guild leader we can't set daily  gold withdrawal limit, kick the inactive heirs and so on. There may also be things in the future that requires a guild leader. So my suggestion to prevent this is the following:

When the guild leader haven't logged in for about 1-3 weeks, the guild member with highest rank will become a replacement leader. But if there are as example 4 heirs, one of them will be randomly chosen as replacement leader. The replacement leader can do everything the real leader can do. From the moment a member was set as replacement leader, there are a period of1-3 weeks following during which the guild leader can't be kicked. If the guild leader logg in during this period the replacement leader will automatically become his old rank. But if the guild leader doesn't logg in during this period, the guild leader will become heir and therefore also kickable. The replaxement leader will then be set as a new guild leader. :cray:

If any gm/dev/admin see this, please reply and telm me if you can make this happen or not

No.

so u want someone that paid 30k 1 unity and spend so much time to create and organize his guild, be replaced cause he got busy in real life...

thats what heirs are for. If they offline too, maybe u should join another, more active guild.

so u want someone that paid 30k 1 unity and spend so much time to create and organize his guild, be replaced cause he got busy in real life...

thats what heirs are for. If they offline too, maybe u should join another, more active guild.

its really too bad if lv 2 guild leader is in-active, so much time n money spent on it then the guild is like a graveyard. this is the chance for someone to make it better.

When the guild leader haven't logged in for about 1-3 weeks, the guild member with highest rank will become a replacement leader. But if there are as example 4 heirs, one of them will be randomly chosen as replacement leader. The replacement leader can do everything the real leader can do. From the moment a member was set as replacement leader, there are a period of1-3 weeks following during which the guild leader can't be kicked. If the guild leader logg in during this period the replacement leader will automatically become his old rank. But if the guild leader doesn't logg in during this period, the guild leader will become heir and therefore also kickable. The replaxement leader will then be set as a new guild leader. :cray:

If any gm/dev/admin see this, please reply and telm me if you can make this happen or not

simple solution leave that guild if inactive...

the leaders might be busy that's why heirs are there to act as leaders then if guild is inactive just leave.

But my friends ate in this guild. And i don't want to just leave them. We got 40k gp now. Took us ages to get that much.I don't want to do all this again.  :cray:

I agree. I will change the thing about making it able to kick the guild leader .