CLASS UPGRADE

Kegematsu

Hello devs ! and hello all W.S player !

Well i hav a bit suggestion here that maybe make this game more fun ;D

We all know that our char max lvl is only 20, and when u hav maxed out your char stat, i bet u have nothing to do again with your maxed char...

some ppl will sell the maxed stat char it for gold... and some ppl get bored and make another different class char

What im trying to say here is : what we gonna do so we cant be bored with our char ? :unknw:

Ok... With my little imagination and experience in any RPG games i will give a little suggestion about this

If u guys ever play "Disgea" in a PS2 console than u will know what im trying to say ;D ... but if u didn't have idea what is that, then here i give some example.

1. Lets just say that in the W.S system that will be a currency called "Time Dust"

,  this currency can be used for reincarnation...

Q: What is reincarnation ?

reincarnation is the process of your character transform into a new class with new skills and higher stat of course, but after the reincarnation your char will be reset back to lvl 1... how sad  :cray:

But don't worry ;D after your char successful reincarnated u hav an extra stat and passive skill bonus ;D

2. Q: Well then how do we got the "Time Dust" ? :unknw:

Now this is the best part of my suggestion ;D...

We all know that we got nothing than a piece of dead body if we kill an enemy player ;D... Now what if killing the enemy player can get a "Time Dust" dropped ? ;D

i bet killing enemy player will be more fun ;D however if u get killed ur "Time Dust" will decreasing too... so be careful ;D

3. Q: When we get a lots of "Time Dust" then what we gonna do to Reincarnation ?

Well this is just can be done it u hav miracle coin (be thanks to me devs ! >:D ) u can buy an item called "Magic Pot"...

Q: how does the "Magic Pot" works ? :unknw:

so when u hav a certain number of "Time Dust" then u can give it to a person called "Fortune Spirit" (a person u should came to for the reincarnation process)...

Q: then ? what to do with the magic pot ? :unknw:

Ok ok ;D dont be rush ;D well this magic pot is an item to contain all your time dust for the reincarnation process... each magic pot can store 50 of time dusts

4. Now im getting tired typing :facepalm:

Ok we have a "Time Dust" and "Magic Pot" now !

Q: then ? what we gonna do after the time dust already stored on the magic pot ? :unknw:

Now i have another system called "Reincarnation Point"

Q: "Reincarnation Point" ??! :facepalm: what is this again ? :facepalm: when do we can reincarnate ?!!! :facepalm:

wow wow wow chill down pal ;D dont be rush ;D

well this reincarnation point is just same as the exp bar... so when it completely filled u can reincarnate into a more powerful class !!

Q: How to fill the reincarnation point ?

just give the filled magic pot to the "Fortune Spirit"... after that ur reincarnation point will increased !

for example u hav a 3 magic pot with a time dust filled 50 each than after u give that magic pot to the "Fortune Spirit" your Reincarnation point will increase by 150... !! than after your reincarnation point completly filled, CONGRATULATION ! your character successfully reincarnated !! ;D ;D ;D

Q: Finally !!! ;D

but but but but BUT !! filling the magic pot with time dust didnt hav a 100% success chance ;D so if u fail u lost the time dust amount u put on the magic pot and also the magic pot too ;D

Q: My God !! :facepalm: so i need to buy another magic pot ?! :facepalm: and i need to kill again lots of the enemy player ?! :facepalm:

well thats kinda tough but the prize is worth ;D....

ok ! thats all my suggestion for all WS devs ;D

so ? what do u think guys ?! ;D

Like your idea but i prefer after you reach certain level,u have the feature to change your char to second job class example  barbarian >> berserker or rogue >> thief or assassin or shaman >> witch doctor without changing your level back to level 1( that sucks :bad: ).Omg i boring with the quest and if i have to return back the beginning after reaching level 20 it just makes me "more" bored.

Guest XthekingX

Just make chars and make them.lvl20 then you got all chars

I fell sick till i got lvl20 and you wanna me.back lvl :bad:

Like your idea but i prefer after you reach certain level,u have the feature to change your char to second job class example  barbarian >> berserker or rogue >> thief or assassin or shaman >> witch doctor without changing your level back to level 1( that sucks :bad: ).Omg i boring with the quest and if i have to return back the beginning after reaching level 20 it just makes me "more" bored.

thats called reincarnation bro ;D

u dead and reborn stronger ;D

It's nice to meet fellow Disgaea player, but I can't see this method in warspear.

Maplestory-esque promotion would be great.

As of reinc, I thought today of NG+ system. Picture this. After you hit max lvl, you can + your char. You go back to level one, skill reset, but you are now lvl 1+. Quests are harder, but give bigger rewards. You can do NG+ over and over so you can have shitton of pluses. But it also gets harder.

Guest XthekingX

It's nice to meet fellow Disgaea player, but I can't see this method in warspear.

Maplestory-esque promotion would be great.

As of reinc, I thought today of NG+ system. Picture this. After you hit max lvl, you can + your char. You go back to level one, skill reset, but you are now lvl 1+. Quests are harder, but give bigger rewards. You can do NG+ over and over so you can have shitton of pluses. But it also gets harder.

Posisible

They have to make new island if quest will be harder :give_rose:

For me .im watting lvl20-22.it will be very very very hard arena

Posisible

They have to make new island if quest will be harder :give_rose:

For me .im watting lvl20-22.it will be very very very hard arena

no need new island... just need new quest ;D, new reward ;D and also new powers ;D

and also u cant get bored again with your current class

and new +++++stat ;D

and also killing ur enemy player will be more fun !! ;D

lots more benefit if this system applied in WS ;D

Just remember old spear, old spear have 2nd job class, but they delete it cuz not complate and it will come at the future  :facepalm:

Just remember old spear, old spear have 2nd job class, but they delete it cuz not complate and it will come at the future  :facepalm:

:unknw:

really ?

im still noob :) i know nothing about this :blush:

yeah, back in the beta resting, all classes had "sub-classes" once a barbarian had enough skills or something he could change his class into a "berserker", and after berserker - "chieftain" or something. (Every class had alot of skills, waaay more than we have now) :)

Once beta testing was over sub classes were disabled, all skills were removed, servers were created, and every time a new update came out (big updates) we recieved one skill.I started playing at the beginning of february 2011 and was currently playing as a druid. (Sub classes were already disabled, but i could still scroll through the druid sub classes) Pst. If you look at your skill book, you'll see your current class with two arrows on each side, it was once possible to click these arrows to look at the sub classes. They are now disabled.

And as i've heard, developers are planning to increase lvl capacity to 40-50 in the future. Who knows? They might aswell enable sub classes again? :unknw:

Exactly, i remember in v0.41 when i open on the skill menu of my shaman char, it shown there was witch doctor with many empty boxs inside, i thought its sub class of shaman with many skills instead. Wow...

:unknw: :unknw:

wow ! i never know that is such a sub class on WS before ! :unknw:

i hope my suggestion can give them a way to make a new powerful upgraded char  ;D

i had in mind something about changing class but there is no way i make my 20lvl chars into a newby 1lvl :/

do u really read my post ?  :unknw:

yes its lvl 1 but it will be lvl 1+ (+new passive skill, +new active skill, +stat than the other noob player)  :)

i dont know if u have time to play 24 a day to lvl20 again, but for the most of us, it takes time...... dislike ur idea. sorry.

yeah  I dislike this idea too,

I mean after work hard to become level 20 then go back again to level 1? lol

sorry too.

:wacko:

Agreed, i do not wish to go through hell a second time. One time is enough for my char :nea:

yeah its not very easy to do those quest again and again and again :shok:

please don't, you will kill the warspear players if this thing happened :facepalm:

better if you recreate about the 2nd class idea.

that's all no offense.....

:unknw:

well i know its tough...

i just share what i know about lots of RPG "Reincarnation" system... and a little thought if this thing really applied to WS

so... :unknw:

so that's all?

you won't do Reconstruct your idea?

some of them like the idea, you know?

Your suggestion includes the 2nd class i think it would be great, but with the[glow=red,2,300] "go back to level 1 idea"[/glow] I really Disagree about that. Its hard to do those quest again to reach level 20 again.

so ? its up to you if you want to reconstruct it or just abandon your idea.

so that's all?

you won't do Reconstruct your idea?

some of them like the idea, you know?

Your suggestion includes the 2nd class i think it would be great, but with the[glow=red,2,300] "go back to level 1 idea"[/glow] I really Disagree about that. Its hard to do those quest again to reach level 20 again.

so ? its up to you if you want to reconstruct it or just abandon your idea.

OMFG :facepalm:

i tell u this nicely and clearly: " i just share what i know about lots

of RPG "Reincarnation" system"

this not totally my idea :facepalm: and also BACK TO LVL 1 is not my idea :facepalm: its a basic of REINCARNATION :facepalm:

dont u ever know what is reincarnation mean ?! :facepalm:

go ask Mr Google if u didnt know what the meaning of f*ckin "REINCARNATION" :facepalm:

OMFG :facepalm:

i tell u this nicely and clearly: " i just share what i know about lots

of RPG "Reincarnation" system"

this not totally my idea :facepalm: and also BACK TO LVL 1 is not my idea :facepalm: its a basic of REINCARNATION :facepalm:

dont u ever know what is reincarnation mean ?! :facepalm:

go ask Mr Google if u didnt know what the meaning of f*ckin "REINCARNATION" :facepalm:

lol its clearly its from your idea, what are you talking about its not your idea?

I know what is the meaning of reincarnation, lol

it means to be able to be born again with same soul.

I don't need google, haha I knew it already,

and also BACK TO LVL 1 is not my idea---if this is not your idea, then who suggested this thing? :facepalm:

Hello devs ! and hello all W.S player !

Well i hav a bit suggestion here that maybe make this game more fun ;D

We all know that our char max lvl is only 20, and when u hav maxed out your char stat, i bet u have nothing to do again with your maxed char...

some ppl will sell the maxed stat char it for gold... and some ppl get bored and make another different class char

What im trying to say here is : what we gonna do so we cant be bored with our char ? :unknw:

Ok... With my little imagination and experience in any RPG games i will give a little suggestion about this

If u guys ever play "Disgea" in a PS2 console than u will know what im trying to say ;D ... but if u didn't have idea what is that, then here i give some example.

1. Lets just say that in the W.S system that will be a currency called "Time Dust"

,  this currency can be used for reincarnation...

Q: What is reincarnation ?

reincarnation is the process of your character transform into a new class with new skills and higher stat of course, but after the reincarnation your char will be reset back to lvl 1... how sad  :cray:

But don't worry ;D after your char successful reincarnated u hav an extra stat and passive skill bonus ;D

2. Q: Well then how do we got the "Time Dust" ? :unknw:

Now this is the best part of my suggestion ;D ...

We all know that we got nothing than a piece of dead body if we kill an enemy player ;D ... Now what if killing the enemy player can get a "Time Dust" dropped ? ;D

i bet killing enemy player will be more fun ;D however if u get killed ur "Time Dust" will decreasing too... so be careful ;D

3. Q: When we get a lots of "Time Dust" then what we gonna do to Reincarnation ?

Well this is just can be done it u hav miracle coin (be thanks to me devs ! :diablo: ) u can buy an item called "Magic Pot"...

Q: how does the "Magic Pot" works ? :unknw:

so when u hav a certain number of "Time Dust" then u can give it to a person called "Fortune Spirit" (a person u should came to for the reincarnation process)...

Q: then ? what to do with the magic pot ? :unknw:

Ok ok ;D dont be rush ;D well this magic pot is an item to contain all your time dust for the reincarnation process... each magic pot can store 50 of time dusts

4. Now im getting tired typing :facepalm:

Ok we have a "Time Dust" and "Magic Pot" now !

Q: then ? what we gonna do after the time dust already stored on the magic pot ? :unknw:

Now i have another system called "Reincarnation Point"

Q: "Reincarnation Point" ??! :facepalm: what is this again ? :facepalm: when do we can reincarnate ?!!! :facepalm:

wow wow wow chill down pal ;D dont be rush ;D

well this reincarnation point is just same as the exp bar... so when it completely filled u can reincarnate into a more powerful class !!

Q: How to fill the reincarnation point ?

just give the filled magic pot to the "Fortune Spirit"... after that ur reincarnation point will increased !

for example u hav a 3 magic pot with a time dust filled 50 each than after u give that magic pot to the "Fortune Spirit" your Reincarnation point will increase by 150... !! than after your reincarnation point completly filled, CONGRATULATION ! your character successfully reincarnated !! ;D ;D ;D

Q: Finally !!! ;D

but but but but BUT !! filling the magic pot with time dust didnt hav a 100% success chance ;D so if u fail u lost the time dust amount u put on the magic pot and also the magic pot too ;D

Q: My God !! :facepalm: so i need to buy another magic pot ?! :facepalm: and i need to kill again lots of the enemy player ?! :facepalm:

well thats kinda tough but the prize is worth ;D ....

ok ! thats all my suggestion for all WS devs ;D

so ? what do u think guys ?! ;D

Isn't this your suggestion?

look at the bold letters , those are evidence that you own that Idea....

lol

read them carefully ok? :facepalm:

Its clear that the go back to level 1 idea is from you and nothing but you.

so learn to accept your fault.

look at your own post,  its yours, you cant deny it.

As I said reconstruct it without the go back level 1 idea and your suggestion will rock..

lol its clearly its from your idea, what are you talking about its not your idea?

I know what is the meaning of reincarnation, lol

it means to be able to be born again with same soul.

I don't need google, haha I knew it already,

and also BACK TO LVL 1 is not my idea---if this is not your idea, then who suggested this thing? :facepalm:

OMFG !! u r stupid fat kid who try to looking smart ! :facepalm:

read this again again sh*t !!: "this not totally my idea and

also BACK TO LVL 1 is not my

idea its a basic of

REINCARNATION" " its a basic of

REINCARNATION !!!"

clear now ?! ITS A BASIC OF

REINCARNATION !! F*UCKIN RETARD !! :facepalm:

OMFG !! u r stupid fat kid who try to looking smart ! :facepalm:

read this again again sh*t !!: "this not totally my idea and

also BACK TO LVL 1 is not my

idea its a basic of

REINCARNATION" " its a basic of

REINCARNATION !!!"

clear now ?! ITS A BASIC OF

REINCARNATION !! F*UCKIN RETARD !! :facepalm:

you f*ucking posted all those sh*ts and now you are denying them?

You posted them so automatically those are your Ideas!

you cannot escaped from that fact no matter what you said!

your the one to be called retarded denying his own suggestions!

Ok 1 big question if its not your suggestion then who is the f*ucking retard person who posted it here in this forum?

OMG  your so noob!

Better not to pursue this suggestion if you will continue to add that stupid Go back to level 1 Idea.

@kimimaro smart*ss: do i need to explain u even the smallest thing ? :facepalm:

i hav a suggestion for u: PLAY SOME RPG GAMES !! AFTER THAT U CAN TALK LIKE SHIT IN OTHER PPL FORUM ! :facepalm:

thank you and GTFO of my sight ! u ur sh*t is worthless here ! :facepalm:

and and last thing: whatever if u want to say this is my idea or not... so what if it WAS ?! and ur not the one here to decide i should reconstruct ot or not ! so have a nice day and keep making ur DREAMING suggestion ! thanks again !

you f*ucking posted all those sh*ts and now you are denying them?

You posted them so automatically those are your Ideas!

you cannot escaped from that fact no matter what you said!

your the one to be called retarded denying his own suggestions!

Ok 1 big question if its not your suggestion then who is the f*ucking retard person who posted it here in this forum?

OMG  your so noob!

Better not to pursue this suggestion if you will continue to add that stupid Go back to level 1 Idea.

phew... im getting tired with this smart*ss

can somebody here bring me a chainsaw so i can slay this guy into pieces ?!

@kimimaro smart*ss: do i need to explain u even the smallest thing ? :facepalm:

i hav a suggestion for u: PLAY SOME RPG GAMES !! AFTER THAT U CAN TALK LIKE SHIT IN OTHER PPL FORUM ! :facepalm:

thank you and GTFO of my sight ! u ur sh*t is worthless here ! :facepalm:

and and last thing: whatever if u want to say this is my idea or not... so what if it WAS ?! and ur not the one here to decide i should reconstruct ot or not ! so have a nice day and keep making ur DREAMING suggestion ! thanks again !

whatever if u want to say this is my idea or not... so what if it WAS ?!---that's the point! its your suggestion! at-last you admit it lol, why you need to deny it earlier? hahaha :facepalm:

thank you and GTFO of my sight ! u ur sh*t is worthless here !---- lol i will go out of here if assure that , your suggestion about go back to level is not going to be added in w.s. hahaha

that is the noobest thing ever -heard, go back to level 1 after you become level 20? wtf!

gago ka pala talaga ano?

and ur not the one here to decide i should reconstruct ot or not !------Lol again, and this is the last thing to say, you should reconstruct it or forget about this suggestion  bobo ka! :facepalm:

phew... im getting tired with this smart*ss

can somebody here bring me a chainsaw so i can slay this guy into pieces ?!

gago di ka lang kasi makasagot kaya di ka maka-reply sa mga banat ko, bobo ka!

I am right!

:yahoo:

Indio! Impertenete!  :spiteful:

whatever if u want to say this is my idea or not... so what if it WAS ?!---that's the point! its your suggestion! at-last you admit it lol, why you need to deny it earlier? hahaha :facepalm:

thank you and GTFO of my sight ! u ur sh*t is worthless here !---- lol i will go out of here if assure that , your suggestion about go back to level is not going to be added in w.s. hahaha

that is the noobest thing ever -heard, go back to level 1 after you become level 20? wtf!

gago ka pala talaga ano?

and ur not the one here to decide i should reconstruct ot or not !------Lol again, and this is the last thing to say, you should reconstruct it or forget about this suggestion  bobo ka! :facepalm:

no doubt ! u r noob !

gago di ka lang kasi makasagot kaya di ka maka-reply sa mga banat ko, bobo ka!

I am right!

:yahoo:

Indio! Impertenete!  :spiteful:

nobody understand u and u noob !

nobody understand u and u noob !

that's a combination of 3 languages for your info. lol

gago kang bobo ka, di mo lang maintindihan ngawa ka naman?

And I am right about it, your noob hahaha

Indio! Cervenguensa!

bakero!kagematzu!

Indio! Cervenguensa!

bakero!kagemaru!

nerd... noob !

Indio! Cervenguensa!

bakero!kagematzu!

and faggot :lol:

that's all you can say? lol so funny

delete this suggestion now hahaha who wants to go back to level 1 after reaching level 20? :facepalm:

yes im funny ! i hav a sense of humor ! thanks :)

and u noob :lol:

nerd... noob !

Its ok to be a nerd with a Logical mind than to have an Illogical mid like yours, don't make me laugh lol

you can't escaped the fact that its from your illogical mind.

bobo ka kasi, kaya di ka makasagot, -bopaglas ka kasi! wag ka magbigay ng suhestiyon kung bobo ka naman gago!

Bakero Kagematsu-san lol :diablo:

Its ok to be a nerd with a Logical mind than to have an Illogical mid like yours, don't make me laugh lol

you can't escaped the fact that its from your illogical mind.

bobo ka kasi, kaya di ka makasagot, -bopaglas ka kasi! wag ka magbigay ng suhestiyon kung bobo ka naman gago!

Bakero Kagematsu-san lol :diablo:

look who's talking...  :wacko:

noob :lol: