• Новые ответы

• В других играх корректировки идут чуть ли не ежедневно. Взять тот же пиратский сервак Л2, который стартанул 7 сентября. Там патчей 10-20 вышли за 20 дней существования. Персонажей постоянно фиксят и балансят, а у нас это довольствие раз в год. Нет бы занялись крафтом, пве контентом. Сделали что-то кроме замков, что было бы интересно захватывать, те же форты. Добавили бы больше выгоды от владения замками (условно продажа лута нпс 5 сектора, часть голды будет угодить в карман ги). Проблема, что над игрой некому работать, людей не хватает :/
    • Добрый день возможно такие темы были раньше,но я их не нашёл, предложение следующее у нас есть тх миф,древо миф,заходы туда от 6-10 минут,замки эти считаются около топ/топ.Сад, Термитник скажем прямо для более слабых игроков,но в миф сад заход минуты 3-4,Термитник примерно столько же,так вот предложение для миф древа всегда сделать ускоренный путь всегда что бы моб выходил который кидает на быстрый проход,для тх сделать так же с тп на быстрый проход,на башнях стоять по 15-20 секунд,за эти замки всегда идёт очень сильная борьба на многих серверах,но у них нет не каких привелегии за владение этого замка, бафы скажем прямо не сильно имеют большую разницу мечи/дф одинаково,разница только в уроне скилла и хилке,но сильная гии если хочет фармить инст должна либо сидеть сад/терм/логово в замках что бы фармить инст,игроки владеющие древом,тх в этом ограничены и должны бегать либо логово за свои,либо храм,просьба пересмотреть эти инсты и исправить их
    • Shiettain, you said? a 225% skill + insane bleedings provided from PSYCHAL damage (properly buffed you easily hit 2600 currently), are a little more strong from a 170% skill coming from a character that reaches 1000 damage with difficulty, without buffs (if +10)   you are crying for a character whose possible target damage is lower than that of a priest, or necromancer    pls read the things above 🍞  
    • I imagine you don't know why this feature exists... 5 or less buffed Dks in 2020 if I'm not mistaken, dominating the war simply by spamming revive/skill     The skills that were reworked were those that deal damage in an area like aoe, shrapnel kind of targets 6 targets and cast, Another skill to mention is the wizard's jump, bd's dash, charm's meteor, etc.   Uhh, if you completed your schooling and had minimum scores to complete the series, I imagine you had the subject "mathematics" and if you do a simple calculation of the 4/4 skills you will see which causes the double damage compared to subsequent, also remembering which character has the easiest way stacking different area damage skills simultaneously and more magic power in general 🍞
    • I've never seen any complaints about this chieftain talent. Probably some player who doesn't know how the character actually works, or maybe complaining about how the character's capacity in gvgs has increased...    And yes, bosses have one of the most powerful healing abilities in the game acting as a damage dealer, with extremely low CD, which was problematic with the old tank skill. Something like... If you have a little of critical healing, you can click a button every 6 seconds and you will be full life if you crit, this counting that if your life is less than 75%, you have 80% reduction of damages, kinda broken for me, this things made peak chiefs EXTREMELY unfair   I saw your answers and you really don't know how the pyromancy branch works, let me explain, if you are playing against characters with 60% resilience, your damage may decay, the difference from 50 to 60% is a 20% increase in this calculation of damage, and mage has 0 critical force in his kit (unlike reaper, for example)   just look, when mage cast skills against equally powerful characters (without buffs) his highest damage was 1800, but you may not know the nicknames because they are from a different server    This branch is almost a "mermen and weak chars" counter
  • Recent Topics

• Recent Achievements

• bbd earned a badge
      Spring 2024
    • Серий earned a badge
      Loyal VI
    • maiale earned a badge
      Loyal III
    • mashu earned a badge
      Everyday Job I
    • Diga went up a rank
      Rookie II