• Новые ответы

• Ну я как бэ не сильно эксперт, но....  Играть в пвп через помощь кланов?  Ну че там даст:  Крит? Сразу нет.  6% пробива? Ну ок.  Деф? Ну ~50% разгонишь в пвп. Его будут пробивать. Так это еще и не на долго, и надо настакать.    То ли дело гнев. 12.5% пробива. На арене будет решать куда лучше, чем 6% пробива или +50% к дефу.    Там разница в тряпках и коже ~120 дефа, при точках +10.    По мне, лучше через гнев и талант на антик.    Ну, таких же средних игроков ложить будет проще.    А там тест сервера, протестить можно будет.   
    • Вы так говорите будто правда верите что билд важен
    • We have anywhere from 90-160 elves in area for raids if we try on our server. We are lucky to get 50-60 ish. Plus the populated side has more globes. How to win this? Multiple Pala, beastmaster, druid it’s impossible to move.  We are fighting 3-1 or more then 2-1 devs don’t want to fix this. I can’t WAIT for the infographic from 2024 to come out.  They keep giving the sentinels better skills, and advertising them more/ as well as they need to fix the MC starting islands to match the difficulty of the elf ones. Since MC is so dead no new players continue on mc and they make an elf. It’s getting horrible in most servers. I believe 1 server the mc dominate in population.  All others are sentinels who complain even though they fight an alliance with 1/2 to a 1/3 of the population as they have. They know they are on easy street and want to keep playing that way.  Devs don’t want to respond to any topic, i used to buy coins a lot for the last 11 years. Now i barely do if i buy any. Losing business isn’t a good thing. 
    • Ветка вкачена средняя, 5% это если гнев качать, а через помощь кланов играть не лучше будет?
    • Этот дебаф снимается... Очищами, у половины сапов есть очищи, либо щиты. В том и смысл, что они пытаются заставить танчить танков, а хилов саппортить на урон.
  • Recent Topics

• Recent Achievements