• Новые ответы

• Alot of those things you consider obvious are obvious only to you, or to people who agree with you, but they aren't obvious for everyone. You're almost refusing to even acknowledge that there are other view points. Someone disagreeing with you doesn't automatically mean they are saying something that is objectively wrong or that they meant it as malicious in some way. What matters is their reasoning behind what they are saying.   I could say the same thing but the opposite. Playing AGAINST a certain class makes your opinion on the class carry more weight. While everyones opinions are biased in one way or another, it stands to reason that the bias from playing against a class should be a lot less than having money/time invested into said class.   You seem to consider your opinions and views as stone cold facts, which you will belligirently defend based on some mistaken notion of people being out to purposefully ruin a side or a class. It's this victim mentality where you think people, in this case me, are out to get you by intentionally attempting to suppress your "correct" views. Then somehow you put this through an impressive mental gymnastics routine and flip it around to use as justification to be the one suppressing different views under the guise of defending the "oppressed" rogue class. You can't have a proper discussion when anything that goes against your opinions gets filtered through that mess.   These conversations in forums already probably matter very little. It's far more likely that most balancing decisions are done based on data gathered by the developers with maybe a little bit of vocal player feedback looped into the actual solutions of the problems. Trying to dig through that vocal player feedback will get extremely jarring extremely fast if all the topics about a subject are filled with this precedent of victimhood and disregard for views that differ from yours. Especially while they could instead be focused on respecting those differences in opinions, with the goal of driving healthy discussion.   Dropping such things in favor of constructed and logical conversation that's based on openness to different views would benefit your cause as well. All you have to do is look at this topic; it's already bloated and very difficult to get anything meaningful out of. All the while it could have just been people sharing and discussing their views within that previously mentioned constructive and open framework.
    • Давайте уберем все квесты из БП, у нас некоторые товарищи не знают где что находится и чатом пользоваться, очевидно, не умеют. Вы не задумывались о том что в БП написано "задания", а не "подарки"? Почем там "награды", а не те же "подарки"? 
    • Арену я на работе лью, инст на кап это край час. Вот дейлы это да, это долго
    • No, no, opinions matter in discussion, however, I am talking about ones from somebody who is so specialized in advocating not buffing rogue even when things we pointed out were so obvious and correctly flawed.   Maybe the 3 year old saying lalala is smarter than an adult who try to tell him/her that the sky is green specifically because he doesn't like blue. It's very understandable the toddler doesn't want to hear that when an adult is speaking only of his interest while ignoring the facts.   And yes, playing a certain class consistently makes your opinion bear more weight than somebody who doesn't when it comes to flaws. Of course you can have your opinion, it doesn't mean it's gonna be treated equally, because of the first point I am making here, and the fact that you are from the other side who is proven to continuously advocate to not buff us.
  • Recent Topics

• Recent Achievements

• Eu-Kirito went up a rank
      Rookie I
    • Foxina earned a badge
      Loyal IV
    • Foxina earned a badge
      Spring 2024
    • Eu-Kirito earned a badge
      Spring 2024
    • Baаn earned a badge
      Loyal V