Defence mechanism for healers?

Eve

Question

Hello people I want to ask question about healers defence mechanism?Like  For tankers parry works well and for tankers Dodge.which one of them will be better for any supporter players? I m liltle confus parry works well its only 1.5% and dodge is more though..

.thanks.  :mega_shok:

8 answers to this question

Support/cloth classes have a greater chance pushing up dodge, but the prroblem is that melee and dps classes have so high accuracy that it renders support classes dodge worthless. 1%acc eliminates 1% dodge. So its easy to see that fighting people with 12-20%acc is going to make your dodge prettty much useless. Parry is a fixed number which is great, but its very hard for cloth classes to raise parry.

Support/cloth classes have a greater chance pushing up dodge, but the prroblem is that melee and dps classes have so high accuracy that it renders support classes dodge worthless. 1%acc eliminates 1% dodge. So its easy to see that fighting people with 12-20%acc is going to make your dodge prettty much useless. Parry is a fixed number which is great, but its very hard for cloth classes to raise parry.

I see!! So that is reason I cnt even bother to take few HP of rogues/bds

...thank ya so much @@ blood ..I read yr column about shaman skills. Its really appreciable thy old players like ya give useful info thy we naive newbies can't figure out..ty!! ;D

In addition to Master Bloody's thought, I think it's best to boost up your hp with rune of fortitude and ofc your defense, to compensate for the almost non-existent dodge skill that we, clothed geared characters got.

Ya hp, resi (if pvp) and def runes are very important. Ive seen mages with 15-20% but even them have 0% dodge against people like crossfit, he got 20 something % accuracy. If dodge rune wasnt the only staff rune I wouldnt even bother putting dodge anywhere. Only time my shaman can dodge is if im under effect of blind (gives +20% dodge) otherewise it never happens. My dodge is 7.5% :(

Im happy to see my threads are still of good use :) getting alittle out dated again, but maybe ill freshen them up one of these days.

Or even better buy dodge scrolls + defence potions from mshop and amp all armor to +10 enchant with whatever suits your needs and voila! defenze mechanazierung complette  :dirol:

"This is a shop not a game"

I AM RIGHT

Or even better buy dodge scrolls + defence potions from mshop and amp all armor to +10 enchant with whatever suits your needs and voila! defenze mechanazierung complette  :dirol:

"This is a shop not a game"

I AM RIGHT

I never buy scrolls or defense potions

Except HP pots and signs for amplify.tyzz!!