Storage robbers and scammers

Ysabelle

So from the title, i am here to ask if there is any way to solve this kind of problem. Some low life creatures just couldnt do anything but to be an ass and resort to storage robbery. I am just wondering if players like this could be permanently banned from game? Of course with support of screenshots and evidence. 

Had this just now, when one player ask for a relic so we made him explorer. He was nice and all, but when all member was asleep, there he made his crimes and robbed out our storage empty.

I know we made mistakes here but I just think this is outright unfair especially when he robbed out some items bought via coins. And if not stopped, he will do this all over again. 😔

Screenshot_2019-07-25-08-03-19-06.png

Screenshot_2019-07-25-08-03-27-02.png

Screenshot_2019-07-25-08-03-34-36.png

Screenshot_2019-07-25-08-03-39-67.png

Screenshot_2019-07-25-08-22-29-32.png

Edited by Ysabelle
Just added changes

It's sad to hear that, but I fear that  there is no way to ban him permanently for scamming, since scamming itself does not violate EULA rules. You may try to contact the Support Team for this situation and see what they say, but don't expect them to ban him.

Bring them the same screenshots you have posted here and wait for an answer (it formally takes from 5 to 14 working days).

I bid you a nice day!