Clan Leader's (MC/Forsaken) Read Please~

OgSneakyMe

Clan leader's/Vice leader's we should set up a meeting between now and Saturday. Had a meeting a little while ago, went real good - Chron/Edge/Eisha/Warlion and me, some GREAT Ideas were shared. Noticed since then, more MC Clan's have been made, so please share what times is going to be good for you between now and Saturday please - so we can setup meeting and discuss some thing's  :drinks: . Side note: Elf's you better be ready, just a heads up - if we get unified up like I know we can, we'll completely take over, and there is nothing you could do, your numbers will amount to nothing, as you seen when a few warlocks are present : ::) Tip: Use your Mage's more  :facepalm: , if non leveled would be smart to level it up especially when it come to Mass PVP  :wacko: - You guy's don't give that class enough credit I don't think lol

Back on subject: Hope to here from the Clan leader's/Vice Leader's/ (Officer's if you guy's want) Soon. Take care.

P.S. Yeah tried bunch of mmo's recently, couldn't get satisfied /Sigh - This damn game is addictive.