vacation days for devs?

Bloodylipa

Ok please dont take this the wrong way Snorlax and the rest of you devs/mods, but are you guys on holiday in Russia? It seems to me the warspear HQ is on a stand still. I bought mcoins 6 days ago and I havent gotten any to my account yet (i did send a ticket to support) and ive never ever had to wait more then 48 hours before. And today to my suprise halloween event is still up and running, seems like things are standing still. Just thought id ask, dont take this the wrong way.

regards bloody

• Developer

Ok please dont take this the wrong way Snorlax and the rest of you devs/mods, but are you guys on holiday in Russia? It seems to me the warspear HQ is on a stand still. I bought mcoins 6 days ago and I havent gotten any to my account yet (i did send a ticket to support) and ive never ever had to wait more then 48 hours before. And today to my suprise halloween event is still up and running, seems like things are standing still. Just thought id ask, dont take this the wrong way.

regards bloody

Hello.

Sometimes it takes a while to process PayPal payments due to technical stuff. Usually it is around 24 hours, so sorry for that long waiting.

Halloween will be closed today, for sure.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Good luck and have fun!

• Developer

Omg seriously, now 10mins later I got my mcoins lol. Eitherway, why is halloween event still up  :crazy:

Had to complete payment manually :)

Thx snorlax youre a trooper, always delivering.  :friends:

Yeah, he rocks on this forum! Thx Snorlax for  being always with us and for your neverending patience. :drinks: