Iphone update

EpicNinja098

First off idk if the iphone update is out yet or not :search: but me and my freind plays warspear together :drinks: . I have a nokia so it came recently so im pretty happy about it :yahoo: . Chance has an iphone 8) . He doesnt have the update yet :cray: . he isnt angry about it though, bc he understands that it that the devs have to go thru the app store to make it available to iphone, ipod, ipad users. we also realized that we wont always be able to work togehter bc of delays form irl problems( like doctor visit) of connection issues( delay in app stores) or just bc we dont feel like playing, so we set aside a char to work alone on when the other is offline :good: . its easier for us to do this bc we can just send a text saying were going to play and want to know if the other can/wants to play togehter ot no 8) t. he's not worried if i pass him though bc he knows ill go back and help him(even if im just going back for drop :blush: ). btw you ppl have iphones :fool: !! why dont u download some other awesome app, im not saying they have to be half as good as warspear :blush:  they just need to pass by time right???

• Developer

Hello

Unfortunately, we have not a really good news for Apple iOS users: version was rejected by the testers. The reason are changes in the rules for applications in the newly released iOS6.

Estimated date of release in App Store - 17th of October.

Sorry for inconvenience.