Another player is using my account

IPfreely

Hi, I have a problem with one of my accounts.

This account is in Shappire, there I have a druid named Amateratsu and some more.

I do not usually connect at night, but yesterday I did a little and immediately showed me a message saying that someone else used my account and it was closed. I only play with my phone and I have never spent my data.

I play short sessions (30 minutes maximum), I like arena and I have many characters for that, my point with this is that I did not interact much with other characters, therefore enlisted the only fact possible relationship:

Two weeks ago I had problems (about a week) with another player named Xxsephyros lvl 17 paladin, he insults me, I insult him and he ended up ignoring me; I know a little of his girlfriend STARSILVER lvl17 ranger (she often sends me to farm, but I did not connect to it and rarely have been in party), about a month ago I found out by herself (she wore her paladin STARPOWER lvl 15) that HACKS MIRACLES, she literally said she was saddened by what could only get 1k of miracles, I have no screenshots of this, I ASK THAT YOUR TRANSACTIONS OF MIRACLES ARE INVESTIGATED, she does not spend his money on the game and everything paid with signs.

I changed the email and password, but I do not know if that will serve.

• Developer

Hello.

It's pretty impossible to hack account unless you shared your login data with some one. So keep your login and password safe.

a message saying that someone else used my account

Sometimes that message could appear when you have unstable Internet connection, so your client just trying to reconnect and it's kinda overlap previous connection

Hello.

It's pretty impossible to hack account unless you shared your login data with some one. So keep your login and password safe.Sometimes that message could appear when you have unstable Internet connection, so your client just trying to reconnect and it's kinda overlap previous connection

this incident almost like my friend, she never give her account to another player. but when she was hunting lake, suddenly she is getting d.c. she get msg like that msg. when she is online back, she lost her char(rogue lvl 17). :facepalm:  and she told to me.

She is sending msg to support but there isnt reply.