Warlock skill

Legionn

The Warlock skill which stops the enemies who get in it works for more area then it looks. So it confuses the opponent. It has to be fixed.

No,you wrong,confuse warlock too,but its not the skill,its because the lag,or "bug position",i miss many stuns in arena because this,i click on the target stun area and he dont get stunned,but other times i use the skill far from target and it works,it happens when u receive dots or a wave of atacks,in your screen you walk,but actually you're "freeze".So you think u are on one place,but u not.

21873_.png

warlock trap is not like earthquake. U must use trap like ranger trap.

But, why warlock trap skill still can look by enemies.  :wacko: ????

No,you wrong,confuse warlock too,but its not the skill,its because the lag,or "bug position",i miss many stuns in arena because this,i click on the target stun area and he dont get stunned,but other times i use the skill far from target and it works,it happens when u receive dots or a wave of atacks,in your screen you walk,but actually you're "freeze".So you think u are on one place,but u not.

right, its bug loc./lag.  when i use e.q to target, enemies dont get stun.  :facepalm: