Purifying+FoJ Bonus

SNP

Okay, if I do Purifying while mob/enemy under FoJ, it does extra astral damage. I have lv2 FoJ and 4 astral and lv2 Purifying and it does 3x 33 on Restive Wolf (Lv7 blue mob).

I think that if you increase your Purifying, FoJ and astral, the damage will increase to. And maybe it does damage more than 3 times.

I think that it does around 35 on a enemy without def. It does damage each second/1,5 second. And it does only damage as long as the enemy is under FoJ.

I think the DOT damage will be stick to 3 times since the FoJ duration not increase at higher level because of the AOE benefit of the skill.

I think the damage is the percentage of your purify damage and not depend on the astral.

This mechanism similar with necromancer's Deathly Stare + Poison Dart but Paladin's much better since it cast simultaneously.

I dont think so. The description says: If the target is under "Fetters of Justice" spell, they get additional Astral Magic during this time

I hobe its "during the time."

Well, actually I didn't try to put off my astral ring to see the effect, later I will let you know if it depend on the astral stat

Slay right , im tested it too

One h axe dmg around 50 with astral

Two hand axe lv 13 dmg around 100 with or without astral

Two h axe lv 15 dmg around 140 with or without astral

Maybe that skill still bugged if description was right

The damage based on the percentage of purification but the damage type become astral not physical anymore, I just hope that the DOT damage prevent any rogue from stealth.

The description of the skill is just right from different perspective.