Are Beginner Miracle coin packs WORTH IT??

CandyNJ66

I'm new to the  game and plan to buy one of those 399 miracle coin beginner packs that include the weapon, outfit, potions etc. Are they even worth it? I see a lot  of ladies and guys wearing them.   

I am also, trying to decide between Paladin or Deathknight beginner pack lol but Paladin might win

I'm new to the game game and plan to buy one of those 399 mooncoin beginner packs that include the weapon, outfit, potions etc. Are they even worth it? I see a lot  of ladies and guys wearing them.   

I am also, trying to decide between Paladin or Deathknight beginner pack lol but Paladin might win

Definitely Yes! The Beginner Pack Just Awesome!

Yea because in arena you do alot better :) I have trouble trying to buy Miracle Coins so I'm just saving money till I get 700$ which will take 3 weeks so I will get over 10000k Miracle Coins maybe! So I'll do arena Lvl 4-6 for a few months or so...

The beginner-packs are ridiculous. As a mage you start with 53 (a mage has, with the new staff of rotten tooth, 31 sun on lvl 4) sun, and a lot health (50% - 75% extra) and defence extra. When i see someone with that outfit in arena i don't even try anymore. They can kill a 'nobody'. I hope it is fun for them.

They are cool until lvl6 then it becomes useless.(but the costume rocks ;D)

if you get 8400 Miracle Coins you may have all your equipment armor and weapons at +5-8 and be stronger in arena and unbeatable! I recomend to amp the beginner pack armor and weapons :)

if you get 8400 Miracle Coins you may have all your equipment armor and weapons at +5-8 and be stronger in arena and unbeatable! I recomend to amp the beginner pack armor and weapons :)

You convinced me, going to buy Paladin miracle coin pack and then ampilify  ;D 

yeah. but not better than berengar sets or cc/arena armor/weapons. so you should probably stay lvl 10 some weeks if you buy the pack

Conclusion: giving 8400 miracle coins to amp those items will make u a rich noob

yeah. but not better than berengar sets or cc/arena armor/weapons. so you should probably stay lvl 10 some weeks if you buy the pack

Yeah because they are in higher levels and more high class so of course it is better in Lvls 15-20 so really the Beginner sets are good in Lvl 1-6

:) Takes a few signs so be careful

Success! Bought M coins and got the Beginner Paladin thing which is definitely worth it for me.  :yahoo:

I amplified my mace once, since that's all I had and I would be too nervous to do beyond 2 because don't want to break it.

Gotta find about this Arena thing. I know it's PVP which doesn't thrill me but would like to try it, especially if you get something for a win   

Thanks for the advice and discussion!

Success! Bought M coins and got the Beginner Paladin thing which is definitely worth it for me. :D

I amplified my mace once, since that's all I had and I would be too nervous to do beyond 2 because don't want to break it.

Gotta find about this Arena thing. I know it's PVP which doesn't thrill me but would like to try it, especially if you get something for a win   

Thanks for the advice and discussion!

Np :) Glad I could help