Warspear wifi only now?

Captain Kilos

I've been playing warspear for 5+ years now and never needed to use wifi to play it until I switch my phone plan to high speed unlimited data and streaming  and I am paying more money a month now & also with the same company. Was this a change to warspear online a couple months ago or do you think this has something to do with my phone settings/plan?

29 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Uh... I don't think it has anything to do with warspear:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:looks like you are the only one facing this stuff

Nooooo :,( It makes no sense. I upgraded my plan and I have way better internet. I even uninstalled and reinstalled 

Hi there, based on my experience, i even can use 3G connections to play warspear, it is just sometimes there's an error and the server issues which cause you 'unable to connect' nor keep 'connecting'

17 hours ago, Livina said:

Hi there, based on my experience, i even can use 3G connections to play warspear, it is just sometimes there's an error and the server issues which cause you 'unable to connect' nor keep 'connecting'

Yea I remember using 3G as well. If there is anyone that knows how I can fix this please help

• Higgings locked and unlocked this topic

@Captain Kilos sometimes it also happens that internet providers are blocking certain apps:panda7: you could contact yours to check out if that is/isn't the case:scaredpumpkin:

18 hours ago, Morgana said:

@Captain Kilos sometimes it also happens that internet providers are blocking certain apps:panda7: you could contact yours to check out if that is/isn't the case:scaredpumpkin:

3 hours ago, Aкasha said:

You should contact your internet service provider and make sure that you don't have any restrictions. 

@Captain Kilos:smooth-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 1/26/2018 at 7:40 AM, Aкasha said:

You should contact your internet service provider and make sure that you don't have any restrictions. 

Contacted my phone service and they said it's nothing on there end. My Google for safari only works with wifi as well... and every other website works for me. Such a strange to to encounter. I have the iPhone 5c btw