Attention pls, inform to all charmers

GrimRapper

Now the situation for charmer is embarrassed, because lower charmer run dg without proper expert skills, and don't know how to be a dmger, it make charmer's reputation very bad, people think charmer is a useless class in dg.

They are wrong, we can be best dmger in dg, we can be the most useful class in dg, people just don't know it.

To be a dmger in dg, u got to have knowledge expert skill, and make physical build, u can be best, just casting all skills without thinking, continually and fast active knowledge, and let ur 5/5 dog keep fighting.

I did first DMG in dg20 or BG many times with garbage weapon, I don't fear any class with same lvl of acc, even higher acc:biggrin:, trust me, charmer is not sucks, every pt need a charmer:dirol:

To all other classes: don't doubt a charmer just bcz of his low statistics, U don't know about charmer, U don't know charmer's skills, U don't know what can charmer do.

Well, the game server is stopped, got nothing to do but typing, I just say it:drinks:

Edited by GrimRapper

• 3 weeks later...