Payment failed

UnkillableShado

Hi everyone,

I'm sent Message of payment , paid 0.5 R.O for 140 miracle coins Number of Messages 2 that make them 280 miracle coin and 1.0 R.O But I Don't get them nothing wrong on the message.

Sended it to 90483
compose: TXT WCOIN 9907347 

Date of Message : Fri 01/09/2017
Time of Message: 1:45 AM

then support team of Warspear said : 

"please send to us these information about that failed payment :

payment date;
- text of the message;
- number of messages;
- short code the SMS was sent to;
- your country;
- your phone number;
- your login;
- type of payment (from game client or sent manually);
- response from the operator;"

i sent all these information 

at the end , i got that Email :

"Dear player, unfortunately we couldn't find your request in database. Please contact support@fortumo.com with full description of your issue: date, your phone number, SMS text."

i already contact with [email protected] i already give them info also , at the end of that i got this email :

"Thank you for a screenshot. 

I have now looked into this case further. The reason your payments failed is the ongoing outage in Oman. Unfortunately, I am not able to give you an estimate time when this issue will be resolved.

I am very sorry for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Evelin"

but after that there is no respond about the problem .Screenshot_2017-09-01-07-32-52.thumb.png.b058f73664fe36bfce915a286bbe1232.png

11 hours ago, Jzargo said:

paying via SMS isn't recommended, you won't recieve any discount from SMS payment

we are talking about recieveing my miracle coins not about discount i only need that amount 280 mcoin, as i wrote before.

As I read, AIGRIND - responsible for delivering the Miracle Coins - can't help you on that because your request hasn't been received. Fortumo assumed that your payment failed and they're responsible for validating payment transactions, however it seems to be an unhappy event in Oman that I don't know if came from an natural order or an accident with real responsible parts. You may have to contact your phone operator that is charging you for these SMSs and request a detailed investigation, possibly they will refund your credits/money.

Edited by Aкasha

4 hours ago, Felipe Ferreirra said:

Minha conta foi  banida sem motivos ja tem 3 anos estou querendo voltar  jogar AINGRIND me desbloqueem quero voltara. Joga EMAIL:[email protected]

Please, write our support team here https://warspear-online.com/pt/support to investigate your issue. 

• Akasha locked this topic