Money making

krzyskillz

Question

im sure that ppl have asked this before but im too lazy to try to find it :pleasantry:

But wat is the best way to get money in this game besides farming bosses or doing regular quests.

Should i just do daily quests or is there an easy monster that drops items that are worth quite a bit of money to sell in stores? Thanks .

P.S im a lvl 15 BD

5 answers to this question

Markasha, Dinalt, Kratt, Genie, Granite are the easy bosses on Firstborn side.

Killing Succubus to drop defence and damage spheres are also a good way to make money or you can buy miracle coins and sell the miracle items you bought

Markasha, Dinalt, Kratt, Genie, Granite are the easy bosses on Firstborn side.

Killing Succubus to drop defence and damage spheres are also a good way to make money or you can buy miracle coins and sell the miracle items you bought

i said "besides farming bossses"  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: none of my friends ever come online so they cant help me farm. Also when i go to a boss and there is some farmers there, they are too selffish to invite me to the party... :cray:

i said "besides farming bossses"  none of my friends ever come online so they cant help me farm. Also when i go to a boss and there is some farmers there, they are too selffish to invite me to the party...

Succubus is a boss which you can kill yourself.

It doesn't drop items but damage and defence sphere

If anyone knows Xxfredxx, a barb from sapphire, one can ask him how to farm sufficient gold within 2hrs. There are some requirements before one can do that farm-gold-trick though.