Why does the whole forum community seem like followers?

Godsarcher

I was reading a recent topic that became an hot topic on a new player..

Well my forum profile may says im a newbie but i certainly have as much experience as some of you "veterans" and you might not know me because i dont say much because i get excluded alot.

But i would like to say this and im making a new topic because im not gonna talk trash if you guys reply immaturely so go ahead

But the topic "Trolling PvP Cave (sorry about music) was a pointless topic not because of the video but because of how much following I saw.. Well let me tell you this its easy to be the follower in the situation and gang up on him like half the forum community did but how many of you guys ever thought about stepping up and being the leader? How about instead of commenting facepalms because those were pointless comment and i really dont see why you guys took the time just to comment this " :facepalm: " how about we get a leader in that situation and be the voice of reason? why not just give him some suggestions? maybe say oh well that music is good trolling music and maybe say but the people would like to see more pvp or war in a Warspear video? It just shows how humble and mature some of the "veterans" here are  :facepalm:

and i dont care anymore when I say following I really mean d**k riding and im going to start calling people out 1 by 1 now try to troll me losers  :crazy:

This thread is getting better and better

When I first saw that video I thought I wouldn't comment. But now the temptation is too much. That video is sooooo comic

That wasnt even proper trolling  The thing that made me laugh was Umix looking so stupid 

I'm waiting to see what he says to me now

That was from Tess now this appears to be the biggest piece of d**k riding Ive seen way to go Tess hes suppose to be your friend go against him and wait for everyone else to comment before you make your stupid negative remark now I want you to comment on how stupid i am for posting this keep up the great work  :crazy:

GO AHEAD TESS IM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY GOGO  :clapping:

OH WAIT NVM SHE IS WAITING ON OTHERS TO REPLY AND GO AGAINST ME SO SHE CAN D**K RIDE THE WHOLE CROWD  :lol:

SO GO AHEAD PEOPLE REPLY SO SHE CAN JOIN IN

GO AHEAD TESS IM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY GOGO  :clapping:

OH WAIT NVM SHE IS WAITING ON OTHERS TO REPLY AND GO AGAINST ME SO SHE CAN D**K RIDE THE WHOLE CROWD  :lol:

SO GO AHEAD PEOPLE REPLY SO SHE CAN JOIN IN

Lmao capslock

Опубликованное фото

Hmm, you posted twice for me, I see I got your full attention. Next time you're jumping for somebody to get a reply from them, check if they have been online since the time of your questoin to them.

When you say I'm 'supposed' to be his friend you make it sound like as if it's obligatory for me to be his friend. I met Umix when I was a newbie and that was for only two-three days, I don't really remember. Then he stopped playing and came back two months later with a new char. I was very glad at first. Then for some reasons he got into my nerves. I then quit replying his pm to hint him that he should stay out of my way. But he still didn't get the message :facepalm:

He posted another thread crying about Grover trolling him. I think he just got what was coming. My druid was helping Umix do wolf leader. When he saw he didn't have any tank then bragged that he would offer Grover 'something he couldn't resist'. Turns out he offered him 1k to do wolf leader. So for this much gold Grover came to first island. Anyway, at first grover tried to solo wolf leader. But when he failed Umix started to jeer at him. I heard a few more thing when they were talking in party chat and it seems Umix had even promised to give Grover a costume but later he was stepping back. I don't think what language Grover used to Umix is right. At the same time I also believe Umix could've behaved more maturely at first or he wouldn't land in this trouble :wacko:

Anyway, I'm not a fan of Umix and I don't owe anyone anymore excuse for being so. This is as much as I'm going to say. If you're going to follow his example of using CAPSLOCK and trying to troll then you're welcome to it. After all, this forum has been dull for the last few days ;)

That was from Tess now this appears to be the biggest piece of d**k riding Ive

what`s the problem? she posted her opinion of that crappy video and the aftermath.

it was total nerd rage, the kid went hysterical over some facepalms and dislikes..

But think about it guys who was to say that you guys shouldve replied negatively at all? Why not just comment some improvements huh? But I guess you guys never thought about that right because your all busy dick riding and Tess I'm calling you out because that was the busy most disgusting most stupid piece of dick riding I've read on the topic :facepalm:

Sorry the caps lock was accidental but lets make this thread hot I know the temptation is to much you see your buddies post then you wanna follow and post with them  :spiteful: