Nuovi suggerimenti

Raptoid

So I have enough ideas that I hope will interest you. Many items that are equipped become personal and that is uncomfortable because after you can't exchange them or sell to other players but only sell them, then how about creating a scroll that making personal items into impersonal?

And this is one.

Another thing is that in many MMORPG players can get married and receive some bonus, why not do the same thing here in Warspear? You could buy the rings and marry another player, and have a bonuses of couple such as chest or earn 10% more gold or something else. Then it would be nice to make a clans in game how the F.o.F.

Another thing you could do, is to gain experience by killing various mobs and not just with the quests. Oh and one last thing, I've always liked dragons, why not create a boss dragon to slay?

Please make sure that in the home screen you can save multiple accounts without any time to retype the password and account. It would be really convenient

A guild system must be implemented first... Let them work on that first then expand the options ;D  And yes I don't see why items above lv 13 must be personal :(

Oh well all labirinth items when you equip them, they become personal and after you can't sell or exchange them.

Another idea, given the ability to move objects in the bag