Snowy Achievment: Everyone and at once.

Urscrewed

So basically what we have to do is go on the firefighters ride, and kill four solars at the SAME time? uh. How are we going to attack 4 solars at once? And even if we are able to get them all moving in the same direction towards the geiser, they need to be killed SIMULTANEOUSLY? I dont know about you guys but this sounds basically impossible.

If anyone has succesfully completed this, i want them to know that i will worship them for eternity, because only gods could accomplish this, (and im an atheist)

This is a suggestion because i think it would be a good idea to lighten the difficulty or to just remove this all together, i may be crying, but i really hope you consider this one developers.

It cant be a fair achievement if it is unobtainable.

Urscrewed, EU

Edited by Urscrewed

Whole event very unbalanced you can see that devs tried to change up little bit but problem is its bad.

Its kinda like devil my cry 5 devs dont understand that if it aint broken dont fix it and there is ur problem.

Well, being a +8 ranger and not being invited to dungeons is quite sad..i never even look forward to exciting drops anymore, just ride costumes...