What the heck?!

Gladiator

I am still in a stun, ever since I saw that damned reply, I wish I didn't see it... I was so disappointed, that I was too close from thinking that my eyes deceived me . From an odd developer/moderator, to a complaining player. I don't know if he was joking, or trolling, but he definitely went too far with that. I believe, a game developer should not ever talk like that whatever happens, especially on the reviews section of the game. I guess if his/her administrator or boss knew about that, he definitely wouldn't be happy to see it. This type of communication won't get you more players. Apparently, the complainer's message was changed, so I'd suspect insults, but also, it wasn't wise from that developer to answer that way... I am confused and still demanding clarifications, please.

wtf.png

Edited by Gladiator

Ehm, this is a rhyme from middle ages, what's wrong?

So insulting comments from users that can't be moderated are better? Don't think so.

Edited by r0land

Ehm, this is a rhyme from middle ages, what's wrong?

So insulting comments from users that cant' be moderated are better? Don't think so.

This rhyme sounded like an insult. Like a really hard insult. Not like, "this game sucks" or "this game is soooo stupid" type of insults. And I believe, as a developer of a game, I should show the people good acts, so it would give maybe a good impression about the game. I mean, developers need to be wiser than a raging player. Or am I wrong.

Edited by Gladiator

This rhyme sounded like an insult. Like a really hard insult. Not like, "this game sucks" or "this game is soooo stupid" type of insults. And I believe, as a developer of a game, I should show the people good acts, so it would give maybe a good impression about the game. I mean, developers need to be wiser than a raging player. Or am I wrong.

I think it's our politics and our responsibility. Nothing is wrong with this answer, it's not even an insult, I will change our answer if you insist, it's not hard.

And good impression of the game is in game itself, not in this garbage insulting whining commentary sections.

Nothing precious can be found there, just insults, insults, insults.

And talking about insutls: what is wrong with a topic header?