Newbie needs help on Class to play

Exsul

Hello,

I have just recently found about the game and I have to say it's really awesome. I really enjoy the old-school and the feeling of nostalgia it brings. Being the newbie I am, I have no idea what class to play though. I tried multiple but I just can't choose which one to play. So here is my question:

- What is the best suited character to start with in the game for Solo and PvE play?

Some additional info to the question:

1. I don't mind playing any role! Be it tank, heal or DPS as long as I can enjoy soloing and PvE.

2. Any build and class explanation will be highly appreciated.

3. I am up to join any guild with friendly and active community, that will help guide me in the game if I have further questions.

Best regards,
Exsul

Well classwise easiest classes to start off with are druids and priests(or shaman/necro). Healers are always needed and they can do well even at lower amp.

Bladedancers are also a good class for hunt and pvp both, high def and damage but some amp is required to be really effective.

A decent priest build for pve should be something like 5 heal, 5 shield, 3 tears, 4 aura(this is when you get to level 22)

Necro is somewhat similiar except you should use lvl 5 heal, lvl 3 shield and level 5 snake*. Best experts to level for pve are infection, mental pit and panic.

*snake lowers targets max hp by a certain percentage and it can be stacked twice. With higher hp bosses it can lower the hp by 200k+, so it is very useful.

I havent played a bladedancer myself so i can't really comment on that build.

Edited by vavavi

Yes healer is easiest role ;D

Healer can solo with cheap equipment while another role need good equip to solo bosses or minibosses.

There are two kind of healer:

-Main healer     : DPS heal/consecutive heal/passive heal.  Job : Druid and Shaman

-Support healer: they support main healer/active heal/cast protective shield and buff to party.  Job : Priest and Necromancer

The hardest one for me are tank class. People looking for tank with good physical def and magic def, beside  that as a tank you must know way in dungeon and labyrinth. :crazy:

DPS class. Well I cant comment this role, just upgrade your weapon and people will invite you in dungeon/bosses :blush: