Noobie Arena

[[[[JAW]]]]

i beat you once in arena Jaw  :blush:  when the arena gets crazy,although im only lvl 18 and faced lvl 19 and 20,but ofcourse i only won by luck coz i think you teamed with a noob lvl 19(cant remember his name) btw,why your stats like that? i mean its thousands? when i finished doin arena,it only gives me 40+ not thousands  :wacko: ,well im still a newbie and still need to learn more bout this game,btw, u rmember when u accidentaly killed our party in exe?  :diablo:  ahaha,after a few kills,we got nothing,

i beat you once in arena Jaw  :blush:  when the arena gets crazy,although im only lvl 18 and faced lvl 19 and 20,but ofcourse i only won by luck coz i think you teamed with a noob lvl 19(cant remember his name) btw,why your stats like that? i mean its thousands? when i finished doin arena,it only gives me 40+ not thousands  :wacko: ,well im still a newbie and still need to learn more bout this game,btw, u rmember when u accidentaly killed our party in exe?  :diablo:  ahaha,after a few kills,we got nothing,

im noob  ;D not strong ..

but i just wanna be a better ...

thats a hit list

well,for me,as a new player(doesnt have old enchant) being an old player is a big advantage coz you got old enchants,and all you need to do is to amp ur armors and weaps as high as u want,and the only way for me(as a new player who doesnt have old enchant) is to amp my armors and weaps as high as i can(ofcourse just to keep close on those old players) hehe,point is,if you really wanted to be better,then, ill bet its a 100% sure you can,wahahaha,

ya ... all +8 is enough for me , and my dual sword just +7 ....

i didnt need more ++ ....

cause it make all player jealous,and got a bad thinking ... think im cheat,hack,etc.

so i just amplify item +8 ,+7

i can do +10 ,but it will waste my money :wacko:

better i waste my money for a milk,eat,and dress for my lil child  ;D

ahaha i agree, i experienced being called a hacker :shok: (specially when i was lvl 14 with +9 swords and +8 sets :shok: ),well,as i said,i only amped my equips as high as i can just to be fair or just to be close on those old players,but now,i think im contented on my armors ups,besides i think 3.4k-3.6k def is very usefull on lvl 18 BD,i just wish devs bring back those old runes and crystals,even just 1 hour event,ahaha but thats impossible  :spiteful:

eww,ahaha is that a BG set?? :shok:  i want one too but i want endurance set  :wacko:  well i heard before so many updates,BG items are easy to get coz of the high drop chance(i dunno if its true tho :pleasantry: ) but if thats true,then thats insane  :bad:

ill wait you in arena and pray for victory... God bless.

]]] link=topic=64193.msg230501#msg230501 date=1335774430]

Beware ......

pray for your luck if meet me .....

ill wait you in arena and pray for victory... God bless.

]]] link=topic=64193.msg230501#msg230501 date=1335774430]

Beware ......

pray for your luck if meet me .....

hahah ...sure  :crazy:

i smell PVP  :drinks:  arena wont decide whos the winner,specially 2v2 and MC vs FB coz obviously you cant say "oh hey its you,lets pvp",  :bad:  unless its PVP,and much better if its race to 5 game  :rofl:  coz its a game of luck(dodge and crit),so who knows,sometimes you win,sometimes you lose, hekhek

i smell PVP  :drinks:  arena wont decide whos the winner,specially 2v2 and MC vs FB coz obviously you cant say "oh hey its you,lets pvp",  :bad:  unless its PVP,and much better if its race to 5 game  :rofl:  coz its a game of luck(dodge and crit),so who knows,sometimes you win,sometimes you lose, hekhek

thts right

]]] link=topic=64193.msg230715#msg230715 date=1335788794]

ya ... all +8 is enough for me , and my dual sword just +7 ....

i didnt need more ++ ....

cause it make all player jealous,and got a bad thinking ... think im cheat,hack,etc.

so i just amplify item +8 ,+7

i can do +10 ,but it will waste my money :wacko:

better i waste my money for a milk,eat,and dress for my lil child  ;D

I agree +8 is good enough for a weapon and armor, its were your skills are at. Either you going to have high defense or high attack.

jaw...do u remember how 2 rangers rape u ;D

you cant touch em..can u? :rofl: :rofl:

jaw...do u remember how 2 rangers rape u ;D

you cant touch em..can u? :rofl: :rofl:

huhuhuhuhu ...yaaa bro ,its bad when i meet dual ranger  :cray: i can touch ,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I agree +8 is good enough for a weapon and armor, its were your skills are at. Either you going to have high defense or high attack.

yaa ...no need too much amplify ... waste money  :wacko: :wacko: