Unfair Cancellation and without reason for exchange

Zerberu Dk

Hello, today I have completely blocked the exchange operation for 3 weeks, since the first day I contacted the game's technical support, and until today all the answers were questions and more questions but they still have not given me any reason about the game ban. I am outraged by this fact, since I did not violate any rules of the game that we all accepted at the beginning. The last update of the game, I updated from within the game and I didn't log in for 3 hours, when I came back I was already grounded. I can log into my account, play normally, I cannot trade with anyone, purchase or use my chest to place or remove any items I own. I would like an answer, if it is true that I broke any of your rules, I deserve to at least know what my punishment was and will be. How long will it last, if it is permanent, if it is refundable. I'm really upset with the way support has been working with me. I know you get a lot of emails daily, but it's been 3 whole weeks and there's still no reason? It's totally unfair. If anyone could respond to my message here on the forum I would appreciate it since I've already lost faith in the horrible job that tech support is doing with these bans, since it's not just me, many are going through this. Good afternoon and I await your response.

Screenshot_20240425_165822_Warspear Online.jpg

Screenshot_20240425_161954_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20240425_165714_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20240425_165724_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20240425_165735_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20240425_165741_Gmail.jpg

Unfortunately, on forum there's little that can be done aside giving you some replies. Normally, these restrictions are applied if you're suspected of having done fraudulent actions such as buying gold with real money or something similar. On forum we can't remove this restriction. Alas, the Support Team is the only entity in charge of dealing with this. 

31 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Desafortunadamente, en el foro hay poco que se pueda hacer aparte de darte algunas respuestas. Normalmente, estas restricciones se aplican si se sospecha que has realizado acciones fraudulentas como comprar oro con dinero real o algo similar. En el foro no podemos eliminar esta restricción. Desgraciadamente, el equipo de soporte es la única entidad encargada de solucionar este problema. 

It is understandable, that is why I have answered each of your questions truthfully, but it happens that this action is the only one that I have been playing all my life, I am even from Cuba, not even the currencies of other countries can be used to buy gold. in the game. Thanks anyway for your information, it seems that I will have to retire from Warspear.