[2012.04.16] Under development: Priest - Actor of Justice

Kuzmitch

Exactly why I said " Spam " heal, and what Slay said is right but shaman/druid heal is good for PvE, Instant heals are good for PvP, Devs should add new thing called " channeling " or " casting time " for spells to make it balance since our armours do not have moon/dark/sun main def, or add new armours which they should since Forsaken will be complete shit from Chosens with their lvl 17 armour while DK will only get Sun defence from bg gear, capes and other chain armour  :bad:

possibly yea they would be more effective in arena but thts were disable comes handy for now we got 4 disables they need to time their heals so do we need to time our disables like shamans heal  even when disabled but with instant u cant if your skills are blocked !

More health is a great idea but... There is a downfall, if its 1v1 and the fight is longer it gives a greater chance of another player jumping in which can make unfair because most 2v1 fights the 1 losses unless the 2 are weaklings and the 1 is pro. I hope i gave a legitament point  ;)

• 1 month later...