[2024.01.18] Game servers restart

• Administrators

image.png

Dear players!

Please note that today, 18.01.2024, at 13:00 CET, the game servers will be restarted. Following the restart, the following changes will be made:

- fixed a bug when healing buffs applied by Minions always displayed as critical;

- fixed a bug when Talents didn’t increase equipment bonuses upon the server restart;

- extra damage dealt by party members affected by Priest’s Punishment by Pain now counts as Priest’s own damage;

- extra damage dealt by party members affected by Necromancer’s Pleasure of Pain now counts as Necromancer’s own damage;

- fixed a bug when the Hunter applied Hunter’s Mark regardless of the damage type;

- fixed a bug when Warlock’s Bloody Tribute reduced target’s energy below zero;

- fixed animation delay for Ranger’s Hail of Arrows;

- fixed a bug when Shaman’s Ancestors' Hand cast weaker shield on the Shaman, and stronger shield on the target;

- fixed a bug when Harad Banner raised by the Paladin with active Focused Anger targeted Deity Statue installed by the Templar with active Strength of Faith;

- fixed a bug when Sneer of Fate didn’t summon a monster following an ignored cast on the Reaper affected by Unwavering Will and the Blade Dancer affected by Spirit of Resistance;

- fixed a bug when Paladin’s Illumination, Barbarian’s Scream of Fury, Death Knight’s Steel Hurricane, and Warden’s Guard's Fury could draw enemies affected by Guild Blessing;

- fixed a bug when Restrained Rage only triggered when one party member was affected by two control effects;

- fixed wrong values for Death Knight’s Death Call;

- fixed a bug when Blade Dancer’s Enlightenment + increased Skills Cooldown only for swords.

The game will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.

Also, do not forget that used elixirs and minions will be paused, and the seeker's stamina will be returned if the player is in the dungeon at the time of the restart.

We kindly ask you not to plan anything important during this period and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

The Warspear Online Team

• Administrators
4 часа назад, Dr Strange сказал:

- fixed a bug when Shaman’s Ancestors' Hand cast weaker shield on the Shaman, and stronger shield on the target;

That's a fix for next time :cho1sen:

The servers are going up and running in 5 minutes (14:35 CET)!

2 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

That's a fix for next time :cho1sen:

6 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

- extra damage dealt by party members affected by Priest’s Punishment by Pain now counts as Priest’s own damage;

- extra damage dealt by party members affected by Necromancer’s Pleasure of Pain now counts as Necromancer’s own damage;

While you're at it, make it so that Paladin's extra healing from talents "Inextinguishable candle" and "Intercession" also count as healing done by the Paladin.

Hell, if there is a way to make Prayer's damage count towards the Paladin, while still taking into consideration the allies parameters, even better.

Edited by Gladiator

On 1/18/2024 at 2:37 PM, Dr Strange said:

As of now I didn't noticed that much, i thought it was working fine. I can't wait for this now to test it.

• Administrators
1 час назад, Ancient One сказал:

As of now I didn't noticed that much, i thought it was working fine. I can't wait for this now to test it.

The fix on the server has been activated and the skill now works correctly :snowman: