Petition to remove the market limitation

Berserkerk

More than 8 hours ago today, I was restricted from trading and exchanges. When I talked to my friends they told me that it may be because they thought I was using some kind of bot to kill monsters automatically. Actually it was me all the time, I have no way to tell for sure because I don't know how to confirm, but I've been talking all that time with friends and with some people who were trying to sabotage me. Please remove this unfair limitation I am low level and I have already lost too many hours because of this. I haven't done anything wrong, thanks for reading. I don't know if I need to send my account information in detail. I will do it as soon as there is a response if necessary.Screenshot_20231215-204355.thumb.png.944e1816f8cc25be0cb7d88f8eb08ec1.png

8 minutes ago, Berserkerk said:

More than 8 hours ago today, I was restricted from trading and exchanges. When I talked to my friends they told me that it may be because they thought I was using some kind of bot to kill monsters automatically. Actually it was me all the time, I have no way to tell for sure because I don't know how to confirm, but I've been talking all that time with friends and with some people who were trying to sabotage me. Please remove this unfair limitation I am low level and I have already lost too many hours because of this. I haven't done anything wrong, thanks for reading. I don't know if I need to send my account information in detail. I will do it as soon as there is a response if necessary.Screenshot_20231215-204355.thumb.png.944e1816f8cc25be0cb7d88f8eb08ec1.png

Hey there! Please follow the link on the pop up message and contact technical support.

• Nolan locked this topic