Make barb usefull again

Mateusz

In my opinion barb is in rly bad state in terms of group fights. Have 0 really usefull skills in gvgs/raids etc. 

Here are my suggestions to change that issue: 

image.png WarcryDeals the "Aggression" debuff to all enemies around the character within a certain radius for T sec. and the "Mountain defense" debuff to the character for T sec. The "Aggression" effect causes monsters to attack the character, and only knocks down the target of the attack for players. The "Mountain defense" effect increases the physical and magical protection of the character by D%. The maximum number of player targets is Y, there is no limit on the number of monster targets.

image.png Bloodshed: The "Warcry" skill additionally applies the "Bleeding" debuff to all opponents for 9 sec. The effect deals periodic damage of 33% of the character's physical strength every 3 sec.

In last rebalance year ago our talent warcry got added the maximum amount of targets depending on skill lvl. Before there was no limit of pvp targets which wasnt that bad since skill deal about 200 dmg per tick to pvp player. With last rebalance we need to waste 3 skill points (1lvl is 3 targets) just to get 3 more targets at 4lvl. Since dmg is very low, very slow and the amount of targets isnt great too it makes skill and talent completely useless in terms of group fights. 

My suggestion is to add more dmg from bleed if we lvl up skill and 1 instant tick when we use skill.

Just as an example(numbers of % can be different than my example):

1lvl-33% 2lvl-40% 3lvl-50% 4lvl-60%. This is basically the only aoe dmg skill that barb has and its useless in current state. 

image.png Combat Fury: Deals the "Combat frenzy" buff to the character for T sec. The effect increases the "Accuracy" parameter by A%, restores H% health from maximum instantly and J% health from maximum every 3 sec. for 12 sec.

Since barb has 0 support skills and mc side lack in aoe healing overall here we can change skill mechanics so when barb use combat fury he get same effects as now but his party will get that buff which heals them % health from max hp every 3 secs for 12 sec. Thats something which wont make any big change but would make barb a little more usefull in pt. 

Scream of FuryDecreases the "Penetration" parameter by P% for all enemies within 2 yards of the character and increases the character’s "Block” parameter by B% for T sec. The maximum number of player targets is Y and the number of monster targets is unlimited.

This is the skill that noone use, even with new talent its still very useless bcs talent % is too low and takes too much time to use the skill. As much as i tested it does basically nothing also doesnt work for aoe stuns like zone or circle + talent is located in very bad branch that noone choose.

I suggest it should be completely reworked for something that deal aoe dmg(if aoe bleed wont get buffed) or buff our allies. 

image.png ChargeThe character instantly moves to the enemy from a distance of two or more yards, deals physical damage in the amount of P% of the physical strength of the character and deals the "Stun" effect for T sec. The effect does not allow to move, attack or use skills.

I suggest to add to this skill % chance to land aoe stun or aoe dmg in radius of 1 yard around target. It wouldnt be broken since there wont be 100% chance to land aoe stun/dmg + enemy still can resist that stun. 

There are just some ideas, u may not agree with some of them but the 1 thing is sure, barb need improvements in terms of aoe/group fighting like gvgs/raids/castles etc. The current "debuffs" that barb has are completely not up to date with nowadays reality of group fighting. 

All the changes i suggested are in good faith to change barbs solo playstyle oriented role to more group/guild friendly and usefull class.